October 13, 2019, 01:23:26 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1003377 times)

May 27, 2014, 06:41:34 AM
Reply #465

sickpup

Yea, just goes in the book as another near-miss,happens alot but I count my blessings each time.
Ride On...

May 27, 2014, 06:43:19 AM
Reply #466

rocket

Told my neighbor I'd throw 2 k at him for his vulcan...........prolly won't bite.

there all better.
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

May 27, 2014, 06:47:13 AM
Reply #467

rocket

Cool,they seem to be a decent bike. There is a guy that rides with us that rides a Vulcan.I don't know anything about them myself but his runs good and doesn't give him any trouble.
It would be a cheap alternative cruiser.........my bimmer isn't quite the same animal as what I consider what a cruiser should be. ie;rk,heritage...

REALLY!!

May 27, 2014, 07:00:33 AM
Reply #468

rocket

I'm off to do a few laps with the walk behind and prey mower...........bbl.

REALLY!!

May 27, 2014, 07:01:30 AM
Reply #469

sickpup

It would be a cheap alternative cruiser.........my bimmer isn't quite the same animal as what I consider what a cruiser should be. ie;rk,heritage...

Nothing wrong with putting a little variety in the stable.

At the rally I bumped into a guy I know that wants to do some kind of trading with me. He has a chopped hard tail BSA that he can no longer kick because of injuries and he is looking for something with electric start. He knows I have several old bikes collecting dust so he wants me to come talk to him. I have a 78 GL 1000 or an old sportster that needs some TLC that I might part with on the right terms.

Ride On...

May 27, 2014, 09:26:18 AM
Reply #470

rocket

well lawn is cut............sippin' some wine, having some quiet time,....It's amazing, the hustle an bustle to get to a weekend holiday, then the toil an such to get the weekend going, followed by the cleanup. Thank God I have a night shift gig.....it affords me this time to myself and mebbe a dawg or two.

REALLY!!

May 27, 2014, 09:35:12 AM
Reply #471

mat 60

Enjoy your day Rocket.. :)

May 27, 2014, 09:36:44 AM
Reply #472

rocket

thanks right back atcha.!

REALLY!!

May 27, 2014, 10:03:54 AM
Reply #473

HDBitchin

Administrator
rocket,
Enjoy the wine and the time!!

May 27, 2014, 10:53:27 AM
Reply #474

rocket

gotta check the eyelids for leaks soon........

REALLY!!

May 27, 2014, 02:49:42 PM
Reply #475

rocket

lessee, I dunno if this was covered here or not.......Ya add one part southern California,1 part BMW sedan,1 part college student w/roommates, and 1 part rejection from college women........oh yeah, I can see a shooting rampage!, NOT!! ! I have no idea whats going on in the heads of 20 somethings these days, when I see them in a car opposite me I find myself gripping the wheel tighter. Seems there is more an more of this senseless shit going on.....The retard from sandy hook, ( sorry the term fits this F%#kin' guy), virginia tech, pennsylvania too if I'm not mistaken.......I just don't get it.
My own personal experience growing up was far more self destructive; Than I was too wreak havoc on anyone or body......:rant over: , I just don't get it, prolly never will.

REALLY!!

May 27, 2014, 04:41:28 PM
Reply #476

sickpup

Just seen on the national news where they found a couple people dead today at the rally grounds where I was at this weekend. Not many details out yet.
Ride On...

May 27, 2014, 06:06:37 PM
Reply #477

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Every night three maybe four are shot and a couple killed in Philly, most are innocent bystanders that get caught in the crossfire.
Cannot understand why we can't get the rules changed so these wackos can't get their hands on guns to wreak their havock.

Get Your Motor Runnin'

May 28, 2014, 05:25:08 AM
Reply #478

rocket

meanwhile in Canada........the gun fire is kept to a low scale.....why?......because most Canadians will not shoot another Canadian..........makes sense.

REALLY!!

May 28, 2014, 08:26:31 AM
Reply #479

sickpup

Every night three maybe four are shot and a couple killed in Philly, most are innocent bystanders that get caught in the crossfire.
Cannot understand why we can't get the rules changed so these wackos can't get their hands on guns to wreak their havock.

I haven't heard anything about the cause of death yet, don't know if guns was even involved. From what I can tell it looks like it happened pretty close to where my camp was.Our tents was about 50 yds or so from the area they keep showing. I certainly didn't hear any gun shots that I recall.
They haven't released any names yet, I hope it wasn't anyone I know.Since it was local I knew quite a few people there.
Ride On...

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.