October 13, 2019, 02:27:20 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1003438 times)

May 14, 2014, 07:06:45 AM
Reply #435

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Just finished my chores and got my merry maids costume off, now I free to play the rest of the day. Hmmmm what should I do?
Get Your Motor Runnin'

May 14, 2014, 07:10:00 AM
Reply #436

mat 60

Just finished my chores and got my merry maids costume off, now I free to play the rest of the day. Hmmmm what should I do?
.Hmmmm....Let me guess... :)..Ride safe and enjoy..

May 14, 2014, 11:14:31 AM
Reply #437

rocket

I still have chores left over from the weekend.......I was sick as a dog, and am still a bit congested......but better since I took the time for a ride yesterday.........'course this werk thing keeps getting in the way!!!

game 7 tonight!!
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

May 15, 2014, 04:09:23 AM
Reply #438

01rk

Retired Staff Member

game 7 tonight!!

Watched the game, the Bruins could not get anything going! Some lousy officiating!
Get Your Motor Runnin'

May 19, 2014, 08:36:30 AM
Reply #439

rocket

Been pretty good here , shopping and what not 'round the home stead........took the bike out today, filled up the tires at a true full service gas station......(not many of those around)........talked to an old timer there.....(i'm not that far behind 'im)........anyhoot just waiting on the lottery.

REALLY!!

May 19, 2014, 10:12:36 AM
Reply #440

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
That makes two of us waiting on the Lotto!!
Two Lane Highway

May 19, 2014, 01:15:06 PM
Reply #441

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
Make that three!  You just never know, even with those odds!  Got to cover all the bases!
USARMY 69-71, IB 1K, AZ HOG, PGR, AMA, VVA, RFTW  SR 2015 FNG, 2016 -  2019 SR STAGING, 2020 TEAM LEADER

May 19, 2014, 01:33:19 PM
Reply #442

HDBitchin

Administrator
.......anyhoot just waiting on the lottery.

That makes two of us waiting on the Lotto!!

Make that three!  You just never know, even with those odds!  Got to cover all the bases!

I will take some of that action!  ^-^

May 20, 2014, 04:20:16 AM
Reply #443

01rk

Retired Staff Member
........anyhoot just waiting on the lottery.

The Pa lottery has been going on since 1972, I won a free ticket once in 42 years, what do you think my odds are?
Get Your Motor Runnin'

May 20, 2014, 08:29:23 AM
Reply #444

rocket

'bout the same as mine......ultra slim to none.....

REALLY!!

May 24, 2014, 03:39:36 PM
Reply #445

rocket

Happy Memorial day weekend everybody,
 May the old reflect and embrace your freedoms
 May the middle guys remember,and embrace your freedoms
 And may the young; Wipe that smug look off your face ,and replace it with gratefulness and respect.

REALLY!!

May 24, 2014, 04:30:31 PM
Reply #446

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
Had a little ride and a nice turn-out at Bobbies for Memorial Day with hot dogs and hamburgers with the local HOGS!  We are thankful for all you guys and gals serving and those that have served and those that gave everything!  Thanks!  Steve
USARMY 69-71, IB 1K, AZ HOG, PGR, AMA, VVA, RFTW  SR 2015 FNG, 2016 -  2019 SR STAGING, 2020 TEAM LEADER

May 24, 2014, 08:25:48 PM
Reply #447

Webbtron

Global Moderator
I see the Thunderbirds will be practicing Monday and Tuesday over the Academy.  In town for AFA graduation on Wednesday.   This kind of stuff was nixed last year.   So we had the vintage planes for gradation.  Definitely a treat.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

May 25, 2014, 04:10:32 AM
Reply #448

rocket

I'm off for the pappy's poker run, This guy was instrumental on not letting the federal government basically blackmail states into accepting federal laws.......or not receive federal highway funding..He won his fight in this state, but never lived to see his efforts succeed.........So Thats what I'm doing today.

oh and the run starts an ends at a Harley dealer......uh oh.....

REALLY!!

May 25, 2014, 04:34:28 AM
Reply #449

01rk

Retired Staff Member
  We are thankful for all you guys and gals serving and those that have served and those that gave everything!  Thanks! 

A great big plus on that!

ADMIN Note: fixed quote
Get Your Motor Runnin'

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.