October 13, 2019, 01:40:11 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1003393 times)

April 22, 2014, 08:25:34 AM
Reply #345

HDBitchin

Administrator
they were on the road, I picked em up when I drove by,lol.............but they work and aren't even marred.

Then it was a good day. I always like getting a new tool. And free is the best kind of new tool!!  ^-^

April 22, 2014, 08:31:19 AM
Reply #346

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Free tools! That is a Red Letter Day!
Two Lane Highway

April 22, 2014, 08:50:38 AM
Reply #347

rocket

put it right too work too!.....but that was yesterday....I just got back from scrapping metal, after driving all night,
rack time......I'm beat.....
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

April 22, 2014, 09:49:34 AM
Reply #348

Webbtron

Global Moderator
I got to correct the model was a Road Glide, not a wide glide, ...I do this quite ofter I guess it is a Senior thing.  But it seemed that I should correct the record.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

April 22, 2014, 03:07:51 PM
Reply #349

rocket

we stand corrected :o

REALLY!!

April 22, 2014, 05:20:28 PM
Reply #350

Webbtron

Global Moderator
we stand corrected :o
And I Feel Absolved   O0
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

April 23, 2014, 08:46:47 AM
Reply #351

rocket

sippin' a beer...prolly won't be awake for long.......had a good night, so good a night , I decided to carry a dozen cinder blocks up a hill and build a fire pit base...........

REALLY!!

April 24, 2014, 09:17:29 AM
Reply #352

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Coffee break is over. Back to work.
Two Lane Highway

April 24, 2014, 11:18:09 AM
Reply #353

rocket

I'm gonna do some rough in electrical werk in da basement.............If I don't return, that means the basement won!

REALLY!!

April 24, 2014, 02:50:18 PM
Reply #354

rocket

All right , I'm all set as for the electrickle........basically just omitted a extension cord....and hard wired romex with 2 junction boxes.......wasn't a big deal, shoulda been done a long time ago.......but it's up to code now, :)

REALLY!!

April 24, 2014, 04:42:02 PM
Reply #355

HDBitchin

Administrator
The basement lost I see!  :P

April 25, 2014, 08:30:29 AM
Reply #356

rocket

yeah, it was a piece a cake......too junction boxes...and a 14 foot length....no sweat. O:-)

REALLY!!

April 25, 2014, 07:54:43 PM
Reply #357

HDBitchin

Administrator
Just came home from a trip to the Outback Steakhouse with my family. Stuffed!! No exercise tonight just relax with the family and dogs for the evening.  ;D

April 26, 2014, 07:13:21 AM
Reply #358

Webbtron

Global Moderator
Some put their dogs ahead of Family.  Hahaha

April 26, 2014, 07:39:57 AM
Reply #359

rocket

just a tad late, but here is the weekend! rain an all...... :-\

REALLY!!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.