October 13, 2019, 01:11:39 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1003363 times)

April 20, 2014, 08:15:32 PM
Reply #330

WantMore

Supporting Member
Something for Easter. Easter Bunny on a motorcycle gets pulled over.  ^-^

Cool Ural sidecar bike!  8)
Smoke em if you got em

April 20, 2014, 08:25:53 PM
Reply #331

rocket

I originally made this as a bumper sticker. I resized it (smaller), but for some reason SMF didn't like the new version. I figured you'd resize it for me.  :)
more oranged the c&ck sucker.........huh?
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

April 20, 2014, 08:35:05 PM
Reply #332

rocket

gonna fill up the tank with mid grade.......then split for a much needed ride somewhere other than here....tomorrow!

REALLY!!

April 20, 2014, 08:37:20 PM
Reply #333

WantMore

Supporting Member
gonna fill up the tank with mid grade.......then split for a much needed ride somewhere other than here....tomorrow!

Have fun!  ;)
Smoke em if you got em

April 20, 2014, 09:04:58 PM
Reply #334

HDBitchin

Administrator

We need a full ride report (and possibly pictures) after the ride.  ;)  Ride safe and enjoy!

April 21, 2014, 07:41:33 AM
Reply #335

Webbtron

Global Moderator
Bet You Don't Get this Far!
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

April 21, 2014, 09:40:55 AM
Reply #336

HDBitchin

Administrator

If he does we won't hear from him for a few days!  :o

April 21, 2014, 10:33:25 AM
Reply #337

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member

Webbtron,
Where is that picture taken at?
Two Lane Highway

April 21, 2014, 01:10:09 PM
Reply #338

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
Webbtron,

...and how long ago?  Monument's changed a little too!  Where's the flag?  Nice pic though!  Thanks Webbtron! 
USARMY 69-71, IB 1K, AZ HOG, PGR, AMA, VVA, RFTW  SR 2015 FNG, 2016 -  2019 SR STAGING, 2020 TEAM LEADER

April 21, 2014, 02:42:27 PM
Reply #339

rocket

We need a full ride report (and possibly pictures) after the ride.  ;)  Ride safe and enjoy!
not much too report......ran the bike for errands....mower needed parts....smelled gas at every stop....not good , but it has a fuel pump ....so it doesn't leak when off.....least I know where it 's coming from............been awhile since I had the wind in my face....took my breath away....literally,lol.

REALLY!!

April 21, 2014, 02:51:55 PM
Reply #340

Webbtron

Global Moderator
Webbtron,
Around 7 miles north of Belle Fourche SD and then west/NW 7 miles of dirt road.  It might be a bit farther on the dirt road as it is like 35mph if you are on a touring bike.  There is a tiny Blue Sign but we had a young buck that saw it after I missed it.  A lot of folks have been to the City Park in Belle Fourche where they have the "proper" monument.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

April 21, 2014, 02:55:21 PM
Reply #341

Webbtron

Global Moderator
...and how long ago?  Monument's changed a little too!  Where's the flag?  Nice pic though!  Thanks Webbtron!
The flag is out there about 100 feet.  The picture is from Sturgis 2012  Jesse had a stinking tri pod in his wide glide.  He and his Dad are from Georgia.

April 21, 2014, 03:26:09 PM
Reply #342

rocket

your right, I didn't....but it was still out an about......picked up a pair of tin snips so it wasn't a wasted trip :)

REALLY!!

April 22, 2014, 07:17:27 AM
Reply #343

HDBitchin

Administrator
your right, I didn't....but it was still out an about......picked up a pair of tin snips so it wasn't a wasted trip :)
No pictures? Not even of the new tin snips?  :))

April 22, 2014, 08:06:11 AM
Reply #344

rocket

they were on the road, I picked em up when I drove by,lol.............but they work and aren't even marred.

REALLY!!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.