October 13, 2019, 01:02:58 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1003350 times)

April 17, 2014, 05:12:32 AM
Reply #300

01rk

Retired Staff Member
we better have a ridin season.....just threw a hunnert an forty at a gel battery.

Ouch! Hope you get plenty of use out of it.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

April 17, 2014, 10:30:10 AM
Reply #301

crusty

Yo. Looks like I've got some catching up to do. Weather turned nice toward the end of March here. I've been busier than a bitch-wolf sucklin' 12 pups.
Coyotes fear me, hogs hate me

April 17, 2014, 12:29:08 PM
Reply #302

Webbtron

Global Moderator
Yo. Looks like I've got some catching up to do. Weather turned nice toward the end of March here. I've been busier than a bitch-wolf sucklin' 12 pups.
Looks like you are good for business Crusty.  I just noticed that we had 148 members log on today.  A new record.  I know it is not many to an established forum but I think it is fun to note the stages of growth.  I personally have no doubt HDB will make it big in time.  Especially if keep finding superior training videos.  O0
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

April 17, 2014, 01:23:29 PM
Reply #303

HDBitchin

Administrator
Looks like you are good for business Crusty.  I just noticed that we had 148 members log on today.  A new record.  I know it is not many to an established forum but I think it is fun to note the stages of growth.  I personally have no doubt HDB will make it big in time.  Especially if keep finding superior training videos.  O0

Yes indeed, a new record. 148 We are growing.  :)

Tell your riding friends about this new HD Forum. We have lots of server space and bandwidth for new members!

April 17, 2014, 02:01:14 PM
Reply #304

rocket

Ouch! Hope you get plenty of use out of it.
should get 4 years..........hope the investment is worth it too.......s'possed to be good batteries.
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

April 17, 2014, 03:42:44 PM
Reply #305

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member

should get 4 years..........hope the investment is worth it too.......s'possed to be good batteries.

If I get 4 years from a battery I am happy.
Two Lane Highway

April 17, 2014, 04:41:22 PM
Reply #306

crusty

I had 5 on my 'wing when I sold it. If it wasn't on the road, it was on a Battery Tender. A friend of mine had seven on his (using a BattTend). It was still going strong when he changed it, but we were headed west for a couple of weeks and he felt better with a new one.

April 18, 2014, 05:11:07 AM
Reply #307

01rk

Retired Staff Member

I got an incredible nine years out of the oem battery in my RK. Never did anything special.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

April 18, 2014, 12:46:07 PM
Reply #308

rocket

ell mine aint the oem....it was a loaner from the guy I bought the bike from......he said I could keep it.....nice guy.    sarcastic post

REALLY!!

April 18, 2014, 01:03:54 PM
Reply #309

Webbtron

Global Moderator
I got an incredible nine years out of the oem battery in my RK. Never did anything special.
You ride a bunch of miles that is the secret.  At least that is what I believe. 
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

April 18, 2014, 06:43:18 PM
Reply #310

rocket

My battery was taxed the first year,low miles and constantly being in the acc position......2nd year was less stressful, but low miles....That and it's age..Was a tall order. My new Battery should be here on Monday, :))

REALLY!!

April 19, 2014, 09:50:00 PM
Reply #311

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Happy Easter!!
Two Lane Highway

April 19, 2014, 10:47:35 PM
Reply #312

rocket

yessir! My new battery is accepting a trickle charge before I install ..........just waiting on the clock.....

REALLY!!

April 20, 2014, 12:06:29 AM
Reply #313

HDBitchin

Administrator
Something for Easter. Easter Bunny on a motorcycle gets pulled over.  ^-^

April 20, 2014, 05:49:58 AM
Reply #314

crusty

Happy Easter!!

Backatcha! You can bury the truth, but it won't stay there...

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.