October 13, 2019, 02:13:47 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1003422 times)

March 25, 2014, 10:42:26 AM
Reply #255

rocket

...Quote Mat......Wife just tool me we may get lucky and not get much snow tonight eather....I think we all had enough of this winter..LOL...Cant wait for a ride .... :)
You do realize that this quote reads like your wifey just had sex with you, don'tcha?
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

March 26, 2014, 04:57:36 AM
Reply #256

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Just got a dusting, but it's windy and cold this morning, 18*.
Hope you guys up north did not get hit to bad!
Summer can't get here soon enough.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

March 26, 2014, 06:25:02 AM
Reply #257

rocket

Just got a dusting, but it's windy and cold this morning, 18*.
Hope you guys up north did not get hit to bad!
Summer can't get here soon enough.
All I know the ledger is falling way over to what is owed than what is paid.....ARE YA LISTENING MOTHER NATURE, YA BLEEDING BITCH!!!

REALLY!!

March 28, 2014, 05:06:25 AM
Reply #258

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Looking forward to some nice days next week, supposed to be in the sixties!
Have to get through a rainy weekend first.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

March 28, 2014, 08:32:48 AM
Reply #259

rocket

Yep...no rain yet....but I didn't  need a freakin' parka either...

REALLY!!

March 28, 2014, 08:55:55 AM
Reply #260

rebel55

morning , just little rain here but spring is here will be riding soon
I'm not totally useless: I can be used as a bad example

March 28, 2014, 08:57:38 AM
Reply #261

rocket

wont see the south side of 32 for a while, thank the christ.

REALLY!!

March 28, 2014, 09:07:23 AM
Reply #262

rebel55

true we're just waiting on the tin for our piglet to get painted now the winter rebuild is complete. need more coffee  dam cup has a hole in it good thing the pot is bottomless
I'm not totally useless: I can be used as a bad example

March 28, 2014, 12:15:03 PM
Reply #263

rocket

I should of thrown the snow away from the neighbors fence......it would of all been gone by now.....

REALLY!!

March 30, 2014, 06:42:16 AM
Reply #264

HDBitchin

Administrator
Going out the door in few minutes for a bit of riding with a few Arizona HDBitchin members today!  8)

Prescott here we come!

March 30, 2014, 08:07:08 AM
Reply #265

Webbtron

Global Moderator
Sounds like a plan.  You guys ride safe.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

March 30, 2014, 11:03:12 AM
Reply #266

HDBitchin

Administrator

Sounds like a plan.  You guys ride safe.

We just rolled into Prescott about 20 minutes ago. Good ride.

March 30, 2014, 08:38:43 PM
Reply #267

HDBitchin

Administrator
Got back from Prescott awhile ago. I think the total miles for me today was around 255 miles. We met maniacmac for lunch and then went to his house to look at his Panhead which he is rebuilding. Along with seeing that bike we saw another Panhead he is building for someone in Nebraska and we got a chance meet his friend Mike who rides a Captain America Panhead replica bike that maniacmac built also.

Took a bunch of pictures which I will post tomorrow.

We also stopped on our way home to view the Yarnell Hill Fire Memorial for the Prescott hotshot team that died fighting the Yarnell Hill fire. It was a sad story when these 19 men lost their lives. Tomorrow I will post a respectful thread in honor of these Granite Mountain Hotshots using a few pictures I took of the memorial. Very sad story that made national news and I sure some of you might have heard and remember when it happened.

March 30, 2014, 09:07:02 PM
Reply #268

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
I got about 450 miles from here for the Prescott ride.  Day started overcast and cool with little traffic.  However the temps dropped and we started seeing these signs that we should be on the lookout for ICE!  Topped out over the pass at 6014 feet and was really glad that I put on my long sleeved shirt!  Cool verging on COLD!  Great ride, Great friends, and the food was GOOD at the Prescott Brewing Co!
USARMY 69-71, IB 1K, AZ HOG, PGR, AMA, VVA, RFTW  SR 2015 FNG, 2016 -  2019 SR STAGING, 2020 TEAM LEADER

March 30, 2014, 09:20:47 PM
Reply #269

HDBitchin

Administrator
Great ride, Great friends, and the food was GOOD at the Prescott Brewing Co!

Totally agree!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.