April 14, 2021, 12:13:26 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1332276 times)

Rider Ron, rocket and 31 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 08, 2021, 05:56:14 AM
Reply #11415

mqqn

Global Moderator
Good Morning, Riders!

I finished up the raking in the front - about 15 wheelbarrow loads of sticks raked up and hauled out to the ditch for pickup.

I was then able to get the tractor out and mow the front for the first time - it was needing it badly.

Glad I was able to get all that done, as it is raining hard here this morning.

I did get out the Superglide for a nice 30 mile ride as the sun was going down.

I hope you all enjoy your day, Maggie and I are headed to Smyrna so she can get some medical testing done then we will lunch at the Lonhorn Steak House if they are open.

best

mqqn

April 08, 2021, 07:51:36 AM
Reply #11416

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders!

Our Bullfrog Hot Tub was delivered yesterday. It ran overnight getting to 100 degrees. I have the water balanced and ready for use now. Today I will add a WiFi control module so my lazy ass can control it from my iPhone.

HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

Funny Funny x 1 View List

April 08, 2021, 08:54:02 AM
Reply #11417

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Summertime in Phoenix you will have to run it to keep below 100 degrees lol

April 08, 2021, 10:16:29 AM
Reply #11418

HDBitchin

Administrator
Summertime in Phoenix you will have to run it to keep below 100 degrees lol
The sales person at the store said people in Phoenix will put a pool noodle under the cover to allow heat to not build up during hot summer days. Already purchased one.
HDBitchin aka Tank
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

April 08, 2021, 12:18:48 PM
Reply #11419

rocket

Looks like the lawn is getting it's act together....limed it last week....weed an feed....after the mower does it's thing....but not til the weekend.
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

April 09, 2021, 06:12:41 AM
Reply #11420

mqqn

Global Moderator
Good luck with the lawn, @rocket  -

I don't do too much (so far) to promote growth around here, as I have to mow enough already!

I did cut down two large maples from the front yard a couple weeks ago and finally got all of that cleaned up Sunday.

I have my first cup of java consumed and got in my light workout already while watching a Lone Ranger (John Hart year).

Today I will work on my utility trailer - need to move the lights around and remove the license plate from Illinois - Tennessee does not require licensing of trailers, another of many reasons to love living down here.

I am hoping our Governor signs something like TX did in terms of a 2A Sanctuary State - and I love all of the mis-information regarding "ghost guns" otherwise known as 80% receivers.

Ignorance can be fun to watch.

Hope you all enjoy an awesome Friday.....

best

mqqn

Like Like x 1 View List

April 09, 2021, 07:38:23 AM
Reply #11421

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning my riding friends. Enjoying the morning with my coffee and some music. Life is good.
HDBitchin aka Tank

Agree Agree x 1 View List

April 09, 2021, 10:27:04 AM
Reply #11422

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Good luck with the lawn, @rocket  -

I don't do too much (so far) to promote growth around here, as I have to mow enough already!

I did cut down two large maples from the front yard a couple weeks ago and finally got all of that cleaned up Sunday.

I have my first cup of java consumed and got in my light workout already while watching a Lone Ranger (John Hart year).

Today I will work on my utility trailer - need to move the lights around and remove the license plate from Illinois - Tennessee does not require licensing of trailers, another of many reasons to love living down here.

I am hoping our Governor signs something like TX did in terms of a 2A Sanctuary State - and I love all of the mis-information regarding "ghost guns" otherwise known as 80% receivers.

Ignorance can be fun to watch.   Except on election result day

Hope you all enjoy an awesome Friday.....

best

mqqn
Agree Agree x 2 View List

April 09, 2021, 11:36:51 AM
Reply #11423

rocket

lawn is done ...did it soon as I got home.......muffler has a hole in it.....sounds like a farm tractor now.....lol ::)

REALLY!!

April 10, 2021, 06:03:08 AM
Reply #11424

mqqn

Global Moderator
Good Morning Shooters and Riders!

Maggie and I are off to a gun show in Manchester this morning in search of ammo and whatever -

Hoping to find some 30/30 for a friend who just bought an old Winchester -

Have a great day - it is going to be raining here off and on all day they say....

best

mqqn

April 10, 2021, 07:43:31 AM
Reply #11425

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders!

Enjoying my coffee and some oatmeal this morning.
HDBitchin aka Tank

Like Like x 1 View List

April 10, 2021, 08:23:08 AM
Reply #11426

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Just finishing my Cheerios before launching into my Honey Do list.  Have to show some progress before I head hack east for a visit.  I hear Darth (see my avatar) screaming for attention.  He's been quarantined for about 18 months.
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG
Like Like x 1 View List

April 10, 2021, 09:46:53 AM
Reply #11427

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Going to Camp Verde to help my wives friend with some house repairs, she lost her husband about 1 year ago
Love It!! Love It!! x 1 View List

April 10, 2021, 10:07:04 AM
Reply #11428

HDBitchin

Administrator
Going to Camp Verde to help my wives friend with some house repairs, she lost her husband about 1 year ago
Karma will reward you.
HDBitchin aka Tank

Like Like x 1 View List

April 10, 2021, 02:32:29 PM
Reply #11429

rocket

..today we spent planting perennials............split a hasta and moved one half away from the big assed one that was getting way to big......washed the new hyundai (sante fe) sucker is bigger than when I last drove one) that and the stinger got a bath....homo depot had a sale on mulch.......good lord what a zoo......15 bags for 30 bucks. that is all...

REALLY!!
Like Like x 1 View List

Links

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer