January 15, 2021, 08:26:38 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1291302 times)

AbueloBill, maniacmac, Rider Ron, rocket and 37 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 10, 2021, 11:12:32 AM
Reply #10920

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Good morning lets get this week started
Agree Agree x 1 View List

January 10, 2021, 04:37:00 PM
Reply #10921

rocket

evening now
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

January 11, 2021, 05:39:00 AM
Reply #10922

mqqn

Global Moderator
Another morning - and my last full work-week.

@maniacmac  - looks like we are still going to Vegas for sure - Maggie has been in touch with a friend that lives there - they are reducing the current state-wide restrictions on Jan 15 so it should be better out there by the 28th.

It does suck about the auction though.

On a motorcycling note - I gave my 2001 KTM 300 to my son on the stipulation that he find a bike for my grandson, who had outgrown the CR50 I had bought him. I will replace the bike with something 4-cycle from Honda and Maggie and I will bog around the trails here in TN.

I hope everyone is warm and safe and enjoying their day - now off to some coffee!

best

mqqn
Like Like x 1 View List

January 11, 2021, 06:52:11 AM
Reply #10923

HDBitchin

Administrator
Last work week! That is great @mqqn

Good morning riders! Coffee time here in the Mountain Time Zone!
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

Agree Agree x 1 View List

January 11, 2021, 09:18:14 AM
Reply #10924

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Another morning - and my last full work-week.

@maniacmac  - looks like we are still going to Vegas for sure - Maggie has been in touch with a friend that lives there - they are reducing the current state-wide restrictions on Jan 15 so it should be better out there by the 28th.

It does suck about the auction though.

On a motorcycling note - I gave my 2001 KTM 300 to my son on the stipulation that he find a bike for my grandson, who had outgrown the CR50 I had bought him. I will replace the bike with something 4-cycle from Honda and Maggie and I will bog around the trails here in TN.

I hope everyone is warm and safe and enjoying their day - now off to some coffee!

best

mqqn
I'm still planning to be there 29-31st. I will PM my phone number to you

January 11, 2021, 03:53:04 PM
Reply #10925

rocket

Off tonight covid test tomorrow for a return to werk order. {=

REALLY!!
Like Like x 1 View List

January 12, 2021, 05:06:00 AM
Reply #10926

mqqn

Global Moderator
I'm still planning to be there 29-31st. I will PM my phone number to you

Sounds good - I messaged you back with my phone number - we are flying out on the 28th - and are renting a car so if you want us to pick you up at the airport say the word - but I suppose you might be riding in on a hog.... :)

best

mqqn

January 12, 2021, 07:40:37 AM
Reply #10927

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Sounds good - I messaged you back with my phone number - we are flying out on the 28th - and are renting a car so if you want us to pick you up at the airport say the word - but I suppose you might be riding in on a hog.... :)

best

mqqn
I will be riding, it's a kinda yearly tradition. One year it was 7 degrees when left home and only 25 degrees in Vegas and another year I had to wait for my street in front of my house to be snow plowed so I could leave. Thanks for the offer

January 12, 2021, 08:06:07 AM
Reply #10928

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders! Have a great day!
HDBitchin aka Tank
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

January 12, 2021, 10:04:44 AM
Reply #10929

WantMore

Supporting Member
Hello my forum friends!!
Smoke em if you got em
Like Like x 1 View List

January 12, 2021, 01:11:46 PM
Reply #10930

rocket

well I'm a statistic......took a covid test...won't know for a few days.......isolation till then.  Ya just don't know if you have a lousy cold or flu or this shit.

REALLY!!

January 12, 2021, 08:17:32 PM
Reply #10931

maniacmac

Global Moderator
I think I have done everything you can do to catch corvid, went to Sturgis for the rally, went to Trump Rally. rode through ten different states, I frequent bars, avoid wearing a mask. I have been tested once came back negative Was just tested for antibodies came back negative. I guess corvid doesn't want to hang out with scooter trash
Like Like x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

January 12, 2021, 08:24:50 PM
Reply #10932

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
I think I have done everything you can do to catch corvid, went to Sturgis for the rally, went to Trump Rally. rode through ten different states, I frequent bars, avoid wearing a mask. I have been tested once came back negative Was just tested for antibodies came back negative. I guess corvid doesn't want to hang out with scooter trash

Must be the motor oil in our veins... £~¥
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG

January 13, 2021, 06:52:51 AM
Reply #10933

rocket

feeling better today......little if any congestion....slept good too.

REALLY!!
Like Like x 1 View List

January 13, 2021, 06:56:19 AM
Reply #10934

HDBitchin

Administrator
Get better @rocket

Good morning riders! Hump day!
HDBitchin aka Tank

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer