December 04, 2020, 10:19:53 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1269505 times)

Rider Ron, AbueloBill and 40 Guests are viewing this topic.

November 20, 2020, 09:13:22 AM
Reply #10650

HDBitchin

Administrator
I thought I retired but now I work for my wife seven days a week
Me too!
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

November 20, 2020, 09:36:27 AM
Reply #10651

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
The opinions of The Man Of The House do not necessarily coincide with those of The Management.  ☝️😎
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG
Agree Agree x 2 View List

November 21, 2020, 05:38:33 AM
Reply #10652

rocket

mornin coffee.........mmmmmm good.
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

November 21, 2020, 06:23:34 AM
Reply #10653

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders! Enjoying my first coffee of the day in the Mountain Time Zone.
HDBitchin aka Tank
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

November 21, 2020, 08:39:37 AM
Reply #10654

mqqn

Global Moderator
Good morning, folks!

Already done with my second cup - now getting ready to ride the Glide over to the Winchester airport to meet a buddy and his family that are flying down to FL for the holiday week - they are going to refuel so I will go see them and take some pictures of the kids - haven't seen them for 3 years or so, so they should be sprouting up good!

My 2006 Colorado is up on jack-stands - had a front brake dragging, went to Autozone and of course the line they had in stock was not for my Z71 so I have to go back today (in the morning they said) to get the line when it arrives. They said to call them at noon - that is not morning to me, but anyway....at least they can get parts the next day so that is good.

I also find that now they sell the caliper and bracket as an assembly - and you have to order the caliper to get just the caliper - never heard of that one. The counter fellow said most people find replacing it all easier, I am of the mind that even if it is new I have to check the sliders and seals to make sure they have grease in them and are seated correctly, so it saves me no time and costs me $10 more.

Grumpy old man, over but not out!

best

mqqn

November 21, 2020, 02:51:00 PM
Reply #10655

rocket

coffee was good this mornin....moved on to sweet tea

REALLY!!

November 21, 2020, 04:07:54 PM
Reply #10656

HDBitchin

Administrator
Mecum Auto Auction on NBCSN today. Lots of cool limited editions and old muscle cars.
HDBitchin aka Tank

November 21, 2020, 05:54:03 PM
Reply #10657

maniacmac

Global Moderator
I'm riding to the Mecum antique motorcycle auction on Jan 26-31, 2021 in Las Vegas, anyone want to ride with me let me know

November 21, 2020, 06:54:54 PM
Reply #10658

rocket

coin auction here , fleabay....pales in comparision

REALLY!!

November 22, 2020, 06:13:03 AM
Reply #10659

mqqn

Global Moderator
Good morning everyone!

I hope you enjoyed your auction, Rocket -

@maniacmac - I have wanted to go to that auction for some time - this might be a good year to go (or not) - not sure how the vegas area is really impacted, eg is everything closed up or is it just a ghost town. The latter would be ok for us, but obviously a disaster for the workers there.

I will check out the timing - might be a great chance to get out on the road and celebrate retirement! I got rid of 11 motorcycles during and since moving from Illinois to TN - so I have some room (don't tell the wife I said that....)

Hope everyone is enjoying their day - first cup of coffee is in the cup and looking to take a ride on the Glide.

best

mqqn

November 22, 2020, 07:43:17 AM
Reply #10660

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Good morning everyone.  First cup going down smoothly this morning.

So, @mqqn , how many bikes do you have left at this point?
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG

November 22, 2020, 08:57:17 AM
Reply #10661

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders!

HDBitchin aka Tank

November 22, 2020, 10:09:18 AM
Reply #10662

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Good morning everyone!

I hope you enjoyed your auction, Rocket -

@maniacmac - I have wanted to go to that auction for some time - this might be a good year to go (or not) - not sure how the vegas area is really impacted, eg is everything closed up or is it just a ghost town. The latter would be ok for us, but obviously a disaster for the workers there.

I will check out the timing - might be a great chance to get out on the road and celebrate retirement! I got rid of 11 motorcycles during and since moving from Illinois to TN - so I have some room (don't tell the wife I said that....)

Hope everyone is enjoying their day - first cup of coffee is in the cup and looking to take a ride on the Glide.
best

mqqn
Stay in touch if you can make the auction we will meet up
Like Like x 1 View List

November 22, 2020, 11:56:14 AM
Reply #10663

WantMore

Supporting Member
Hello to all my two and three wheeled forum friends!!
Smoke em if you got em
Like Like x 1 View List

November 22, 2020, 07:57:36 PM
Reply #10664

mqqn

Global Moderator
Good morning everyone.  First cup going down smoothly this morning.

So, @mqqn , how many bikes do you have left at this point?

I have 7 -

2018 CR235 (wife's dirt bike)
2015 ZG1400ABS
2006 FXDI
2001 KTM 300 MX/C
1997 XR70
1983 YZ490
1971 Bridgestone TMX100

The bare minimum. :P

best

mqqn

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2020 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer