October 13, 2019, 01:37:05 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1003387 times)

March 08, 2014, 12:19:27 PM
Reply #210

HDBitchin

Administrator
Don't wish your life away!

No worries. I actually still enjoy the work I do and see the transition to retirement as yet another chapter in my book of life. Retirement is just another door. I could open that door now if I wanted to do so but I will wait.  ;)

March 09, 2014, 06:59:39 AM
Reply #211

rocket

Taken the bike out of hibernation.......ran it for a bit yesterday.....all is well.....feels like a new bike........gonna get some good /fresh gas todaY as well....gotta put on the chaps and shit , but hey! I'M RIDING!!
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

March 09, 2014, 07:58:51 AM
Reply #212

Webbtron

Global Moderator
Snow on Friday, melted Saturday, 71° today.
"In The Summertime"
In the summertime when the weather is high
You can stretch right up and touch the sky
When the weather's fine
You got women, you got women on your mind
Have a drink, have a drive
Go out and see what you can find

It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

March 09, 2014, 08:27:16 PM
Reply #213

rocket

I had a decent day......welcomed it with a bike ride,finally.........wasn't long 'fore the bike went back into the shed..........more winter coming......oh the joy.

REALLY!!

March 10, 2014, 04:57:14 AM
Reply #214

crusty

Somebody slap me,  :o.

https://hdbitchin.com/gallery/534_10_03_14_4_52_05.jpeg
HDBitchin coffee house
Coyotes fear me, hogs hate me

March 10, 2014, 08:14:33 AM
Reply #215

rocket

you deserve a slap!....j/king, we are still in the deep freeze, along with that white stuff........the name escapes me , but it's all over my yard....
SNOW!!!

REALLY!!

March 11, 2014, 05:06:48 AM
Reply #216

01rk

Retired Staff Member
We have had four fairly nice days in a row, most of the white stuff has melted.
Supposed to get to the mid 60's today. The roads are still a mess though, pot holes everywhere and there is still a lot of salt on them.
As for your weather Crusty, enjoy it brother, I am a bit envious though.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

March 11, 2014, 09:12:04 AM
Reply #217

rocket

ready for the rack.....wake me if anything important comes up......on second thought, child support is in the mail, so fu&k it....good night!

REALLY!!

March 11, 2014, 10:49:22 AM
Reply #218

HDBitchin

Administrator
The HDBitchin forum logo is coming...

http://hdbitchin.com/index.php?topic=426.0

Stay tuned!!! It won't be long.  :))

March 11, 2014, 12:33:22 PM
Reply #219

mat 60

More snow tomorrow......I cant tell you how great I'm feeling about it...LOL......But Im not bitchin.......................Today.. :)

March 11, 2014, 02:07:44 PM
Reply #220

WantMore

Supporting Member
The HDBitchin forum logo is coming...

http://hdbitchin.com/index.php?topic=426.0

Stay tuned!!! It won't be long.  :))

Branding is fine just as long as the members don't get branded like cattle! LMAO
Smoke em if you got em

March 11, 2014, 02:36:10 PM
Reply #221

HDBitchin

Administrator
Branding is fine just as long as the members don't get branded like cattle! LMAO

Believe it or not HD does sell a branding iron...

What don't they sell?  :o  ::)

March 11, 2014, 04:46:01 PM
Reply #222

rocket

So let me get this straight........if I type in a profanity. It will be cleaned up and I won't be threatened with being banned,if I continually type the transgresion?

REALLY!!

March 11, 2014, 06:19:29 PM
Reply #223

HDBitchin

Administrator
So let me get this straight........if I type in a profanity. It will be cleaned up and I won't be threatened with being banned,if I continually type the transgresion?

Not sure why you are asking this out of the blue? Mgrumpy1 asked about our rules in this thread...

http://hdbitchin.com/index.php?topic=1062.0

The only rule is to have fun.

March 11, 2014, 06:39:17 PM
Reply #224

crusty

Woke Blue Thunder up this morning after a long winter's nap. Having sipped on Stabil and Battery Tender for a while, she fired right up.

Outside the 'burbs is fine, but getting there through all that sand on the roads was kinda scary at times.
Coyotes fear me, hogs hate me

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.