July 11, 2020, 01:03:52 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1159374 times)

Rider Ron, maniacmac and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

March 29, 2020, 09:28:54 AM
Reply #9405

HDBitchin

Administrator
crash bar and brake bleed....all thats left on the bike.....2 cars to do .....oil change and assorted tasks....raining now...kinda sux.
Progress and more to come!
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

March 29, 2020, 03:18:28 PM
Reply #9406

bc45

Global Moderator
@Rider Ron praying your daughter is Ok.
My daughter has a 6 week lay off due to where she works at the hospital is elective procedures so CDC say shut down if there patient need mediate attention they can go to the E.R. The bad thing is she was supposed to be starting her Preceptorship for her last 1/4 of her nursing degree this Monday but that is on hold for now.
The wife's company gave her a lap top and she is dispatching from home, she hopes after this is over they will continue to let her dispatch from home at least 4 of the 5 days a week.
I am still working but it really started to slow down friday.   

March 29, 2020, 03:22:34 PM
Reply #9407

rocket

I'm self quarantined.......I'm fine; wife has flu like symptoms......already tested waiting on results. &{
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

March 29, 2020, 08:04:50 PM
Reply #9408

HDBitchin

Administrator
Hope your wife gets better @rocket

Evening check in! Watching some TV and also on the iPad reading the forum tonight. Wife and dog are here too. Have a great week everyone.

One of our daughters came by earlier tonight and I did her taxes for her. She also brought her two dogs while she was here. That was nice to see the hooligans as I call them.
HDBitchin aka Tank
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

March 29, 2020, 08:33:50 PM
Reply #9409

bc45

Global Moderator
Every one have a great week and stay safe

March 30, 2020, 05:46:09 AM
Reply #9410

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Thoughts and prayers going out to everyone, in particular today @bc45 and @rocket.

I'm extremely happy to report that my daughter's Covid-19 test came back NEGATIVE!!   ;D
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG
Like Like x 1 View List

March 30, 2020, 06:03:20 AM
Reply #9411

HDBitchin

Administrator
Hello Monday! Hopefully we are starting to #FlattenTheCurve now.

As Ron said, good thoughts and prayers for rocket and bc45.

So glad to hear that the test was negative on your daughter @Rider Ron .
HDBitchin aka Tank

March 30, 2020, 09:21:26 AM
Reply #9412

rocket

still waiting for her results...she say she lost  her ability to taste her food....everything tastes bland to her.....thats a symptom....as for me I'm fine prolly already had it anyways..........crash bar installed , here comes more rain.grrrr. {= brake fluid flush is still waiting.

REALLY!!

March 30, 2020, 10:44:01 AM
Reply #9413

HDBitchin

Administrator
still waiting for her results...she say she lost  her ability to taste her food....everything tastes bland to her.....thats a symptom....as for me I'm fine prolly already had it anyways..........crash bar installed , here comes more rain.grrrr. {= brake fluid flush is still waiting.
Still praying!!
HDBitchin aka Tank

March 30, 2020, 11:07:12 AM
Reply #9414

rocket

results came in...she has it......no I have a reason to avoid werk.....which was my intention all along. :))

REALLY!!

March 30, 2020, 11:33:14 AM
Reply #9415

HDBitchin

Administrator
results came in...she has it......no I have a reason to avoid werk.....which was my intention all along. :))
Sorry to hear that rocket. 
HDBitchin aka Tank

March 30, 2020, 02:11:27 PM
Reply #9416

rocket

eh, I'm fine ...prolly already had it....she on the other hand is semi diabetic.......she should be fine. Her parents are freaking out, it's not a death sentence if anything it makes us stronger than the ones who don't get it........now all I need is for that sexy thing down the street to want it!!! >:D

REALLY!!

March 30, 2020, 03:15:28 PM
Reply #9417

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
@rocket

Be safe and I hope that your wife gets well soon brother.

Two Lane Highway

March 30, 2020, 05:25:23 PM
Reply #9418

rocket

thanks yall be good now......nothing more than a cough for her......might be all there is to it, we hope.

REALLY!!

March 30, 2020, 08:30:00 PM
Reply #9419

bc45

Global Moderator
@Rider Ron  that's good news about your daughter.
@rocket  sorry to hear about your wife prayers for speedy recovery

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2020 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer