October 13, 2019, 01:02:14 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1003347 times)

February 05, 2014, 04:45:21 PM
Reply #150

WantMore

Supporting Member
Here is an off the wall statistic for the HDBitchin Coffee House... The count as of today of banned Spam accounts is 264. Man these guys are persistent little buggers. 

Man these guys need to get a life. 

264 snot nosed kids sitting behind their keyboards thinking they rule the internet. LOL
Smoke em if you got em

February 06, 2014, 03:53:53 AM
Reply #151

rocket

thats pretty sad.....to try an invade a forum ........wonder how many times within a year......nevermind, I wouldn't wish that headache on anybody....
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

February 06, 2014, 06:52:35 AM
Reply #152

rocket

just because.........I like all types of music.......but some how I missed this band while wallowing in my pre mid-life crisis. ( the 90's)

REALLY!!

February 10, 2014, 08:39:33 AM
Reply #153

rocket

alright , post a youtube, an the peeps scatter.........lol......A nutter weekend shot too pieces.....gonna jump in the truck and see what flies and what crashes........coffee's good , grab a cup.

REALLY!!

February 11, 2014, 12:24:17 PM
Reply #154

rocket

I think I'm gonna ride til the wheels are on fire soon as this white stuff clears......sick of winter!!!and the cold, and the wind, and the flu,and the ice.....etc. etc. etc.

REALLY!!

February 12, 2014, 10:31:09 AM
Reply #155

Webbtron

Global Moderator
I'm the only one on here ....they left the inmate in charge! O0
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

February 12, 2014, 02:26:42 PM
Reply #156

HDBitchin

Administrator

I'm the only one on here ....they left the inmate in charge! O0

Did you behave while we were gone?

February 13, 2014, 05:16:51 AM
Reply #157

01rk

Retired Staff Member
I think I'm gonna ride til the wheels are on fire soon as this white stuff clears......sick of winter!!!and the cold, and the wind, and the flu,and the ice.....etc. etc. etc.

Plus about a bizillion on that, the million dollar question is, when will it end?
A severe case of cabin fever has set in.
More snow, sleet and ice, been coming down since around 10pm Wed. and going to continue until around 3am Fri., could get 10 to 14 inches more by the time it ends.
I suppose the snow plow guys love it, all the $$$ they are making.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

February 13, 2014, 06:14:30 AM
Reply #158

rocket

I had an uneventful night coming in.....not so much for some of my driver mates...they had a rough time of it......just watching the snow pile up...gonna do some dishes later.....might be  eyeing that pile in the sink for a couple hours first.......would be nice to just throw it all out an start over  dirtying dishes...........yeah, it's cabin fever....

REALLY!!

February 17, 2014, 12:43:00 PM
Reply #159

HDBitchin

Administrator
Take a look at this website...

http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/

"Dude I Want That" touts themselves as "A Geek's Gift Guide to Gadgets, Gear and Novelties". They further explain their site as quoted below... 

We are a gift guide of products handpicked from retailers, designers, concept artists, crowdfunding campaigns and individuals all over the Internet. We do not sell anything, but instead find cool new products on other sites and present them in our own Dude style.

February 17, 2014, 02:44:47 PM
Reply #160

rocket

it's that ''geek'' description that steers  me away....I'm a biker poser first type a guy.....

REALLY!!

February 18, 2014, 12:57:35 PM
Reply #161

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Take a look at this website...

http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/

"Dude I Want That" touts themselves as "A Geek's Gift Guide to Gadgets, Gear and Novelties". They further explain their site as quoted below...

it's that ''geek'' description that steers  me away....I'm a biker poser first type a guy.....

Don't let the work "geek" scare you. That site has some pretty fun stuff. Lots of it is junk but I found a few gems in the bulk of it.
Two Lane Highway

February 18, 2014, 02:29:34 PM
Reply #162

rocket

I'll check it out,.....I was just waiting for a 2nd....lol

oh btw.....where 's the off switch for all the snow?!

REALLY!!

February 18, 2014, 03:15:23 PM
Reply #163

01rk

Retired Staff Member
I'll check it out,.....I was just waiting for a 2nd....lol

oh btw.....where 's the off switch for all the snow?!

If I knew I would definitly turn it off, really fed up!
Get Your Motor Runnin'

February 18, 2014, 03:17:31 PM
Reply #164

rocket

stuff is rediculous.......And I have MAINE  blood in me!!lol

REALLY!!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.