November 16, 2018, 02:39:49 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 902282 times)

rocket and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 13, 2018, 08:09:39 AM
Reply #6555

HDBitchin

Administrator
Just saw a story that the NTSB wants to make antilock brakes mandatory on motorcycles in the near future.
HDBitchin aka Tank 
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
A Business Member of ABATE of AZ
Member of the Motorcycle Riders Foundation

September 13, 2018, 09:11:09 AM
Reply #6556

j f go

Community Advocate
Just saw a story that the NTSB wants to make antilock brakes mandatory on motorcycles in the near future.

And "What If" you pull the fuse for said anti-lock brakes. Thinking outside the box, as they say, can have it's own benny's. I don't like em and I hate when I'm forced to do crap that I don't like and/or think is unsafe. JMHO. 8) 

September 13, 2018, 10:35:20 AM
Reply #6557

HDBitchin

Administrator
And "What If" you pull the fuse for said anti-lock brakes. Thinking outside the box, as they say, can have it's own benny's. I don't like em and I hate when I'm forced to do crap that I don't like and/or think is unsafe. JMHO. 8)
That would probably be OK as they are designed to be “fail safe”. But you would likely then see the ABS lamp and the CEL (check engine light) as a contant reminder of a failed system.
HDBitchin aka Tank 

September 13, 2018, 05:59:15 PM
Reply #6558

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Almost Friday!
Two Lane Highway
Like Like x 2 View List

September 13, 2018, 06:46:55 PM
Reply #6559

j f go

Community Advocate
AHHHH it's Friday eve, LOL. Off tomorrow for four day weekend. Temps will be in the 80's for the next four days so I'm going to take advantage of it.  ;D 8)

September 13, 2018, 10:59:08 PM
Reply #6560

rocket

beer thirty for me.......just got in from werk....
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

September 14, 2018, 04:16:44 AM
Reply #6561

mqqn

Global Moderator
Needed to replace my old Bunn coffee maker last week - third one in 27 years with daily use. Also picked up a new coffee grinder off of Amazon and been drinking what is billed as Jamaican Blue Mountain beans, also from Amazon.

Having a pretty good cup of joe this morning.

My son bought a foreclosed house, been going over there after work each night working on plumbing, new toilet, then drywall - will need to do some electrical work too as I replaced a light fixture in a hall and there was a bundle of white and black wires with a third romax entering the box with which I could never establish continuity. The two bundles have continuity but neither react to either switch at each end of the hall. For now I just wired it to be on all the time (not switched) to provide light in the hall so I can do more plumbing to fix the copper pipe leaks in the hall.

Lots to do.

best

mqqn

September 14, 2018, 04:22:10 AM
Reply #6562

rocket

yup gubberment protecting ourselves from our selves.

REALLY!!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

September 14, 2018, 05:17:56 AM
Reply #6563

j f go

Community Advocate
Good Friday to you all. Have a great weekend. 8)

September 14, 2018, 06:26:57 AM
Reply #6564

HDBitchin

Administrator
Yes sir, TGIF!
HDBitchin aka Tank 

September 14, 2018, 06:29:22 AM
Reply #6565

rocket

my saturday.

REALLY!!
Like Like x 1 View List

September 15, 2018, 07:51:56 AM
Reply #6566

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning everyone! Just enjoying a cup of coffee and reading the forum and browsing other sources of motorcycle news. Have a great weekend.
HDBitchin aka Tank 

September 15, 2018, 08:03:40 PM
Reply #6567

rocket

went to a car show today...a few pix of my car......scored a 25 dollar auto parts voucher.

REALLY!!
Like Like x 3 View List

September 15, 2018, 08:09:14 PM
Reply #6568

HDBitchin

Administrator
Nice looking ride rocket!
HDBitchin aka Tank 

September 15, 2018, 08:19:02 PM
Reply #6569

rocket

thanks Tank,Had a good time . The pic with the RAM in it was a good one, ( I had a RAM Truck and am still on a ramforum, so I had her pose for that pic,lol.....she was a cutie under the ram costume......(car show was at a high school and the ram was there mascot,lol.

REALLY!!
Like Like x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2018 All rights reserved.