December 13, 2019, 09:37:57 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1032213 times)

January 12, 2014, 09:05:25 AM
Reply #75

HDBitchin

Administrator
http://www.jackdaniels.com/whiskey/120th-anniversary-white-rabbit-saloon

Follow the link for more Info on the White Rabbit.  ;)

January 12, 2014, 09:30:41 AM
Reply #76

rocket

Back from services.......tied on a good one last night......feels good to get a full eight hours of coma in.........off to the C.M.R.A. meeting,
( Ct motorcycle rider assc.)........3 rocker club,adored by all; feared by none. O:-)
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

January 12, 2014, 05:42:17 PM
Reply #77

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
http://www.jackdaniels.com/whiskey/120th-anniversary-white-rabbit-saloon

Follow the link for more Info on the White Rabbit.  ;)

Larry, that is it!  Nice Christmas present too!  So much for collecting!  Got about half left and trying to spread it out a little!  Steve
USARMY 69-71, IB 1K, AZ HOG, PGR, AMA, VVA, RFTW  SR 2015 FNG, 2016 -  2019 SR STAGING, 2020 TEAM LEADER

January 12, 2014, 05:51:31 PM
Reply #78

HDBitchin

Administrator
Larry, that is it!  Nice Christmas present too!  So much for collecting!  Got about half left and trying to spread it out a little!  Steve

Steve,
I would do the same... Drink it. Enjoy!  ^-^

January 12, 2014, 06:49:43 PM
Reply #79

rocket

went out an bought a pint of ol' no. 7......ya can't mess with perfection...

REALLY!!

January 13, 2014, 06:31:18 PM
Reply #80

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Get your JD and Jim Beam while you can, just saw on the news the company that owns them was sold to the Japs.
Seems nothing is sacred when it comes to capitalist greed, about 3 billion.
What the hell foreigners own most of Amercia.
Wonder how long before HD sucums to a buy out?

Get Your Motor Runnin'

January 13, 2014, 08:41:29 PM
Reply #81

rocket

Get your JD and Jim Beam while you can, just saw on the news the company that owns them was sold to the Japs.
Seems nothing is sacred when it comes to capitalist greed, about 3 billion.
What the hell foreigners own most of Amercia.
Wonder how long before HD sucums to a buy out?
Well nows our chance to drink some of that japanese whiskey................betcha it still packs a punch......once ya get past that ''rice'' feeling......
 anyhoot, Just found out I have the night off.......now what?? hmmmmmm getting hungry too!!

REALLY!!

January 13, 2014, 08:51:36 PM
Reply #82

HDBitchin

Administrator
Well nows our chance to drink some of that japanese whiskey................betcha it still packs a punch......once ya get past that ''rice'' feeling......
 anyhoot, Just found out I have the night off.......now what?? hmmmmmm getting hungry too!!

Some of the real stuff...

January 13, 2014, 09:04:23 PM
Reply #83

rocket

getting thirsty too!,lol.....

did I mention I started working for the best paying frt company in the u.s.

REALLY!!

January 13, 2014, 09:13:14 PM
Reply #84

HDBitchin

Administrator
getting thirsty too!,lol.....

did I mention I started working for the best paying frt company in the u.s.

Congratulations on the new job!  :)

January 13, 2014, 09:17:01 PM
Reply #85

rocket

Thanks, I started back in May....and the contract was not voted on....but it was accepted 24 hours ago......so in a few years....I'll be making the money I was way back in 2007. but with a shitload less hours....

REALLY!!

January 13, 2014, 09:22:16 PM
Reply #86

HDBitchin

Administrator
Thanks, I started back in May....and the contract was not voted on....but it was accepted 24 hours ago......so in a few years....I'll be making the money I was way back in 2007. but with a shitload less hours....

Sounds like some good mixed with bad.  :-\

January 13, 2014, 09:40:31 PM
Reply #87

rocket

yep, They adopted a progressive hourly rate for new hires....But I'm already on my 2nd raise, get another one in may....and yet another one next january...then again in may....I'll be at full rate in no time...my last job ,I was giving 15% back to the company...and now they are wallowing in debt.....to the tune of 1.4 billion.......They need another billion just to allow the company to grow........don't see a future....one of the reasons why I left....It was a union gig, and so is this one....

REALLY!!

January 13, 2014, 09:42:23 PM
Reply #88

HDBitchin

Administrator
Well that sounds better.  :D

January 13, 2014, 10:00:00 PM
Reply #89

rocket

yeah. I think I can get a raise..... werk 5 month's....get a nutter one........then 7 month's later get another one....followed by 5 month's....get a nother one........I make full rate in May of  2016....with the same cycle til then.......not too shabby....just hope I don't kick from a heart attack ........that would suck........

REALLY!!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer