August 03, 2021, 10:48:49 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1397028 times)

May 29, 2016, 04:30:41 AM
Reply #2505

tibadoe

Up but not quite awake....what can I get into today?
----
Joe

May 29, 2016, 07:39:03 AM
Reply #2506

HDBitchin

Administrator
Here ya go, this should help wake you up...

HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

May 29, 2016, 07:52:39 AM
Reply #2507

tibadoe

Here ya go, this should help wake you up...

Just what I need!  Is it 93 octane?
----
Joe

May 29, 2016, 07:57:49 AM
Reply #2508

HDBitchin

Administrator
I think it comes in at 91 octane.  ;)
HDBitchin aka Tank

When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

May 30, 2016, 07:49:44 AM
Reply #2509

rocket

weather fits my mood ....melancholy, respectful, remembering the fallen lives it took for our freedoms that  we enjoy on a daily basis. And then I read about a herd of millennium people who have this notion of entitlement........did I mention melancholy.......
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

May 31, 2016, 04:24:12 AM
Reply #2510

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Another Memorial Day has come and gone and each year more of the meaning of the day disappears.
Our grandchildren only know it's a day off from school.
Seems everybody is to busy with store sales and going to the shore, what a shame!
Get Your Motor Runnin'

May 31, 2016, 07:16:59 PM
Reply #2511

rocket

My flag gets folded and half mast everytime...it never gets old here brother.

on a nutter note ..I'M GOING TO FENWAY PARK!!! July 3rd vs. the angels....

REALLY!!

June 01, 2016, 04:17:56 AM
Reply #2512

RHSRA

Road Trip

3 more work days then I'm off. Running solo. Destination is north. Planning on exploring GA before winding up at Deals.. Then off to WIT and Asheville. Looking forward to just me and the bike time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Karma has a fantastic memory..... Choose Wisely

June 01, 2016, 04:27:31 AM
Reply #2513

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Have a safe trip RSHRA and take some pics.
I am off to the dentist, getting a new bridge, hope he does not pull any more teeth.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

June 01, 2016, 06:18:51 AM
Reply #2514

HDBitchin

Administrator
Road Trip

3 more work days then I'm off. Running solo. Destination is north. Planning on exploring GA before winding up at Deals.. Then off to WIT and Asheville. Looking forward to just me and the bike time.

Enjoy your solo ride. Ride safe and take a few pictures. We all love pictures.  ;)
HDBitchin aka Tank

June 01, 2016, 10:13:46 AM
Reply #2515

RHSRA

I plan to take lots of pictures along the way.. I have a  blog page I'm using for my own personal benefit. This last year had been a tough one with work related stress.. Death of loved ones and my wife's battle with mental illness. There comes a time in everyone's life when you have truly taken all the shit you can.. My time is now. My wife knows it and has seen me suffering because of it. She encouraged me to go but won't let the dog come with.. Hahah I'm looking forward to some time alone.. Unplugged and listing to my heart.. The wind dose not lie. This journey is as much to reconnect with spirit as it is to get away.. Will post along the way..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

June 01, 2016, 10:16:32 AM
Reply #2516

HDBitchin

Administrator
Sounds like a much deserved road trip RHSRA.  :)
HDBitchin aka Tank

June 01, 2016, 04:49:57 PM
Reply #2517

rocket

Road Trip

3 more werk days then I'm off. Running solo. Destination is north. Planning on exploring GA before winding up at Deals.. Then off to WIT and Asheville. Looking forward to just me and the bike time.

there fixed it for ya

REALLY!!

June 01, 2016, 04:58:51 PM
Reply #2518

RHSRA

Hahhaa thanx... Much better... One more long dead day like today and I'm gonna come down with a sudden and convent illness

June 01, 2016, 05:04:38 PM
Reply #2519

rocket

I reach full rate next week, you have no idea how I have schemed to get out of werk for the rest of the week.

REALLY!!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer