December 13, 2019, 11:20:25 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1032268 times)

December 30, 2013, 09:05:03 PM
Reply #30

rocket

i'LL BE RIGHT OVER!!
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

December 30, 2013, 09:12:04 PM
Reply #31

rebel55

cool the more the merrier bring in the new year right
I'm not totally useless: I can be used as a bad example

January 01, 2014, 08:32:37 PM
Reply #32

rocket

Welp, new years over....put the cover on the pool table....gotta make room for said table......also might look at some cheap flourescent lighting tomorrow, gonna snow for quite a bit  for the next 30 hours........guess I can chillax for a bit .....'til then

REALLY!!

January 01, 2014, 08:56:55 PM
Reply #33

Mgrumpy1

The best coffee is Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee IMHO.. 
Chester
Vice President / Founder
SlowRiders Riding Club
Minnesota Chapter

January 01, 2014, 09:10:02 PM
Reply #34

rocket

pour out a cup....

REALLY!!

January 01, 2014, 09:12:45 PM
Reply #35

rebel55

evining rocket, and mgrumpy1 that sounds like me , got into arugement with myself and lost so im not talking to me either :o
I'm not totally useless: I can be used as a bad example

January 02, 2014, 06:02:38 AM
Reply #36

rocket

evining rocket, and mgrumpy1 that sounds like me , got into arugement with myself and lost so im not talking to me either :o
Just sitting here contemplating my options..........not many at this moment, just might go out and check out homey depot......then again, Why buy new when thrown out will do just fine.......( 4 foot flourescent fixture).

REALLY!!

January 03, 2014, 07:28:57 PM
Reply #37

rocket

Si repaired my 4 ft light fixture.....got hold of some used pool balls, cue stick holder....both on their way via fed ex......Start work this monday........driving all over new england.....home every day thou.

Hope all the bitchin' members are having a warm winter's eve........pretty cold outside...thats  it fer now....

REALLY!!

January 03, 2014, 08:29:35 PM
Reply #38

eaglerider64

rocket, lots of riders all over the mid section of the country are gonna be freezing their butts off over the next couple of days, maybe your avatar will help keep them warm !   ;)
If you miss someone who is far away....... adjust your sights.

January 03, 2014, 08:55:48 PM
Reply #39

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
rocket, lots of riders all over the mid section of the country are gonna be freezing their butts off over the next couple of days, maybe your avatar will help keep them warm !   ;)

...smoking!!!  Even!!!  Or should that be smoldering??  Nice every time I see you post!
USARMY 69-71, IB 1K, AZ HOG, PGR, AMA, VVA, RFTW  SR 2015 FNG, 2016 -  2019 SR STAGING, 2020 TEAM LEADER

January 04, 2014, 05:28:51 AM
Reply #40

mat 60

I have been wanting to ass you something rocket but every time I look at your avatar I forget what I was going to say...LOL

January 04, 2014, 08:35:31 AM
Reply #41

rocket

REALLY!!

January 04, 2014, 08:37:26 AM
Reply #42

rocket

REALLY!!

January 04, 2014, 08:40:00 AM
Reply #43

Webbtron

Global Moderator
LOL I did read that wrong.  Love those eye fake out gizmos!
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

January 04, 2014, 08:45:41 AM
Reply #44

eaglerider64

It's early and only one cup of coffee so far..... but yes, I read that wrong also..... twice !   ;) ;D
If you miss someone who is far away....... adjust your sights.

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer