December 13, 2019, 09:53:14 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1032221 times)

November 09, 2015, 06:35:30 PM
Reply #1680

HDBitchin

Administrator
Often wonder why people drive hundreds of miles to look at leaves.
Thousands on my front lawn, sick of them.
Ha ha! Me and my neighbors here in the desert would probably be in that drive hundreds of miles group. We have no trees that drop their leaves here in the Sonoran Desert.  :))

November 09, 2015, 06:55:21 PM
Reply #1681

rocket

On a sad note wife of a brother c.m.r.a. member , lost her life sunday.
http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Serious-Motorcycle-Crash-in-East-Hartford-343043892.html
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

November 09, 2015, 07:02:22 PM
Reply #1682

HDBitchin

Administrator
Sorry to hear that rocket.

November 09, 2015, 07:19:46 PM
Reply #1683

rocket

waken is on Thursday....I'll try and make that......with my colors.

REALLY!!

November 10, 2015, 06:24:13 AM
Reply #1684

Webbtron

Global Moderator
waken is on Thursday....I'll try and make that......with my colors.
Terrible news Rocket. Sorry for your loss. I didn't care for the tone in the article either. How about a little respect.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

November 10, 2015, 07:50:52 AM
Reply #1685

rocket

they are all ''matter of fact '' up hear.....sad to say but I'm use to it.........no such thing as courtesy up here neither, just speculating ,but a little of both might have saved her life.

REALLY!!

November 10, 2015, 09:42:58 AM
Reply #1686

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
Sorry to hear of your loss and yes I thought it poorly written!  Sorry!
USARMY 69-71, IB 1K, AZ HOG, PGR, AMA, VVA, RFTW  SR 2015 FNG, 2016 -  2019 SR STAGING, 2020 TEAM LEADER

November 10, 2015, 10:59:26 AM
Reply #1687

rocket

they are all ''matter of fact '' up here.....sad to say but I'm use to it.........no such thing as courtesy up here neither, just speculating ,but a little of both might have saved her life.

there fixed it for me.......

REALLY!!

November 10, 2015, 04:45:10 PM
Reply #1688

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Sorry to hear of a rider and a friend losing her life.
Something does not sound right with this, people don't just fall off their motorcycles.
Did I miss something?
Get Your Motor Runnin'

November 10, 2015, 05:48:23 PM
Reply #1689

rocket

Sorry to hear of a rider and a friend losing her life.
Something does not sound right with this, people don't just fall off their motorcycles.
Did I miss something?
where this happened there is an on ramp making everyone merge to the left....she was prolly on that ramp coming from the town she lived in. To travel west you need to move over at least one lane......she went over 2 lanes and lost it somehow.

REALLY!!

November 10, 2015, 06:07:37 PM
Reply #1690

WantMore

Supporting Member
Sorry to hear that news rocket.
Smoke em if you got em

November 11, 2015, 05:40:45 PM
Reply #1691

rocket

debating whether I should show or not.......I doubt I ever met her, but the hubby is a supporter in our association.

REALLY!!

November 12, 2015, 08:45:44 AM
Reply #1692

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Good morning all. Enjoying my coffee and reading the forum this morning.
Two Lane Highway

November 12, 2015, 09:09:33 AM
Reply #1693

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning all. Enjoying my coffee and reading the forum this morning.
Just poured cup #2 myself. Enjoy!

November 12, 2015, 08:25:48 PM
Reply #1694

HDBitchin

Administrator
Close call tonight on the way home from work.

I was riding home from work with forum member Jimbo who works at the same company as I do. Jimbo and I were riding staggered with me in the lead. On a busy street with 3 lanes going in each direction I was surprised by a minivan that moved left into the center lane that I traveling in. The lady driving split between Jimbo and myself pushing me left. I was in the middle lane of the 3 lanes but it happened so fast that I could not check my left mirror to see if I could slide over to that left lane. The minivan was coming into my lane so quickly that all I could do was ride the white painted lane line and yell at the inattentive driver thru her cracked window. She finally heard either me or the noise the motorcycle was making, I don't know which.

Jimbo told me that I could have moved all the way into the left lane as there was space but to be truthful I didn't have time to look at the mirror so I just rode the white line. 

Ride safe.

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer