October 17, 2019, 09:44:24 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1004923 times)

October 05, 2015, 05:36:49 AM
Reply #1620

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Looks like the rain has finally stopped after five days. Dodged a major bullet the hurricane went out to sea, maybe we will see some sun today.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

October 05, 2015, 05:44:02 AM
Reply #1621

rocket

Carolina is getting a good soaking.....we usually get there leftovers.......dunno 'bout this time.
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

October 05, 2015, 06:28:23 AM
Reply #1622

HDBitchin

Administrator
Hey Monday!!

October 06, 2015, 07:09:35 PM
Reply #1623

rocket

took the day off to renew my status as a card carrying member of the armed citizen,.....followed it up with 18 holes of golf. ......shoulda just shot 18 golf balls with the gun.....

REALLY!!

October 06, 2015, 07:24:34 PM
Reply #1624

HDBitchin

Administrator
Paper targets are cheaper than golf balls!  ^-^

October 06, 2015, 07:31:50 PM
Reply #1625

rocket

mebbe but I would of lost the balls anyway.......

REALLY!!

October 09, 2015, 09:33:24 AM
Reply #1626

rocket

No werk fer me today..........gunna et to the laundry and practice pool later....not much else to do.

REALLY!!

October 09, 2015, 03:41:57 PM
Reply #1627

HDBitchin

Administrator
No werk fer me today..........gunna et to the laundry and practice pool later....not much else to do.
I had this Friday off as well. Just got back from a run up north to Jerome AZ for lunch. It was kind of a last minute thing as the group I was riding with was going on further after lunch to Show Low AZ for the night. On Saturday they will ride back to Phoenix via the Salt River Canyon then thru Miami/Globe and back into town. I wasn't able to do the second part of the ride. So back to Phoenix I rode after lunch was done.

Hope everyone's weekend is a great one!

October 09, 2015, 03:57:55 PM
Reply #1628

HDBitchin

Administrator
The water line is broke about 4 houses down the street. The city is out there now with heavy equipment digging up the road. They dug one hole already and missed the area that is broken. They are working on hole 2 now!  They delivered a 24 pack of bottled water to each house in the area. I thought that was nice of them.

October 09, 2015, 05:33:15 PM
Reply #1629

HDBitchin

Administrator
The water line is broke about 4 houses down the street. The city is out there now with heavy equipment digging up the road. They dug one hole already and missed the area that is broken. They are working on hole 2 now!  They delivered a 24 pack of bottled water to each house in the area. I thought that was nice of them.
Here are a few pictures of the water fun in the neighborhood. We have water again!

October 09, 2015, 08:19:57 PM
Reply #1630

rocket

well I got a bunch of junk together....hope to make a killing at the flea market in town......vendor spots are 32 a piece.......hope to clear a couple hundred.........no guarantees....

REALLY!!

October 14, 2015, 04:15:34 PM
Reply #1631

rocket

hockey on late tonight........prolly won't be up past 11 if they play like they have been

REALLY!!

October 16, 2015, 03:45:57 PM
Reply #1632

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Now that I got the old sporty running I can rest my aching leg. Man that thing is a bear to kick over.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

October 16, 2015, 05:25:43 PM
Reply #1633

Webbtron

Global Moderator
I think your jaw would be aching from the big ass grin on your face!   I wish there were photos.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

October 16, 2015, 07:09:36 PM
Reply #1634

rocket

got time for an early morning chill ride tomorrow. ol has the rest of the weekend already summed up.

REALLY!!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.