December 13, 2019, 10:41:20 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1032245 times)

August 14, 2015, 11:50:09 AM
Reply #1485

HDBitchin

Administrator
TGIF!
The weekend is here! It is going to be extra hot in Phoenix these next few days. If I ride it will be an early morning run before the heat builds up.  >:D

August 14, 2015, 06:37:23 PM
Reply #1486

rocket

I have golf tomorrow and a poker run sunday, sunday will be a hot one , I hit the links in the erly AM. so it's not so bad.
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

August 14, 2015, 06:59:29 PM
Reply #1487

HDBitchin

Administrator
Got to 117 degrees here today. Same thing is predicted for tomorrow. Hot, damn hot!  >:D

August 14, 2015, 08:28:58 PM
Reply #1488

Webbtron

Global Moderator
Got to 117 degrees here today. Same thing is predicted for tomorrow. Hot, damn hot!  >:D
I can't imagine what 117° must feel like.
There must be a secret. 
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

August 14, 2015, 08:47:26 PM
Reply #1489

HDBitchin

Administrator
I am glad it doesn't happen everyday. Hot, hot, hot!

August 15, 2015, 05:29:02 AM
Reply #1490

rocket

So I hit the links....first hole, putter is loose......oh well, 2nd hole right golf shoe fell apart, That's it walked off the course......rain check for next week.

REALLY!!

August 15, 2015, 07:49:11 AM
Reply #1491

Webbtron

Global Moderator
So I hit the links....first hole, putter is loose......oh well, 2nd hole right golf shoe fell apart, That's it walked off the course......rain check for next week.
Better at least watch some golf on TV
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

August 15, 2015, 10:24:40 AM
Reply #1492

rocket

all we cn do......hot hot hot outside now, gonna be a short poker run tomorrow.

REALLY!!

August 17, 2015, 07:16:39 PM
Reply #1493

rocket

picked up a washer an dryer out of a basement......wrestled the dryer up and out.(that's a literal definition)..the washer was cinched out with the RAM.....sweated bullets.....House looked like it spit a tooth!

REALLY!!

August 18, 2015, 07:13:08 PM
Reply #1494

rocket

today went right to sh*t....werked hard ,lost at pool, and the ol is pissed I didn't come home first...WTF!!!

REALLY!!

August 18, 2015, 07:35:20 PM
Reply #1495

HDBitchin

Administrator
Just learned the answer to whether my first grandchild will be a boy or a girl....

A girl is on the way! She is due on 2/5/2016 (virtual cigars will be available on the forum that day)!

August 18, 2015, 08:23:50 PM
Reply #1496

Webbtron

Global Moderator
Just learned the answer to whether my first grandchild will be a boy or a girl....

A girl is on the way! She is due on 2/5/2016 (virtual cigars will be available on the forum that day)!
Congratulations Tank! Exciting news! Our whole family was born in February. At least it seems like it

August 18, 2015, 08:33:48 PM
Reply #1497

HDBitchin

Administrator
Congratulations Tank! Exciting news! Our whole family was born in February. At least it seems like it
Thanks Craig! We are excited!  :))

August 19, 2015, 04:25:00 AM
Reply #1498

rocket

Congrats Tank......I find myself walking down the granny road soon....mebbe years....but It still is soon too me.

REALLY!!

August 19, 2015, 05:48:42 AM
Reply #1499

HDBitchin

Administrator
Congrats Tank......I find myself walking down the granny road soon....mebbe years....but It still is soon too me.
Thanks rocket! It is going to be fun! Been a long time since I change a diaper.    :o

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer