November 15, 2019, 05:48:25 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1018055 times)

December 28, 2013, 06:44:22 PM
Read 1018055 times

rocket

Pretty much just a place to hang, say your still alive, and to keep in touch.........like a retarded fb account.....but you come here instead of there.......That didn't sound right. But you post here instead of there,
 , just a thread to jibber jabber and boost that post count!....there thats better.
 I'm in the process of getting a pool table, I'm hoping it's a three piece....if it's a 1 piece, I'll still get it....but It will stay with the house when I sell it!! :o
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

December 28, 2013, 06:53:49 PM
Reply #1

HDBitchin

Administrator
I will have a coffee with Bailey's. Hold the coffee!   >:D

December 28, 2013, 07:04:03 PM
Reply #2

rocket

Ahh, I like Carolyn's little lighter on the wallet..........drinking rude elf's belguim brew right now.........21 proof beer!!

REALLY!!

December 28, 2013, 07:18:01 PM
Reply #3

rocket

oughta be a good day tomorrow, hope the rain stays away til later..............shits gonna suck an go downhill fast if we get swamped.........pool tables don't like water...specially the undersides

REALLY!!

December 28, 2013, 07:23:01 PM
Reply #4

HDBitchin

Administrator
Ahh, I like Carolyn's little lighter on the wallet..........drinking rude elf's belguim brew right now.........21 proof beer!!

I will have to look into Carolyn's.

And I have never heard of Rude Elf. But then again there are so many beers out in the world that I will never get to drink but that won't stop me from trying!  :))

December 28, 2013, 07:37:22 PM
Reply #5

rocket

here's a pic of the bike I had an the one I own now.

REALLY!!

December 28, 2013, 07:39:20 PM
Reply #6

rocket

hmmmmmm  here is the harley

REALLY!!

December 28, 2013, 07:41:20 PM
Reply #7

rocket

I will have to look into Carolyn's.

And I have never heard of Rude Elf. But then again there are so many beers out in the world that I will never get to drink but that won't stop me from trying!  :))
it's a micro brew from allentown pa......gf's dad brought it up for the holidays, er I mean Christmas!

REALLY!!

December 29, 2013, 12:08:50 AM
Reply #8

FerrousBueller

Global Moderator
It's taken me awhile, but, I have managed to take my eyes off rockets avi to post this.

Thought you should know.

Ferrous

December 29, 2013, 12:13:06 AM
Reply #9

rocket

ha ha , nice. ;D

REALLY!!

December 29, 2013, 07:20:06 AM
Reply #10

rocket

Well I'm off to collect my pool table, wish me luck. I have a few helpers with me....they run on pizza beer an whiskey

REALLY!!

December 29, 2013, 07:33:55 AM
Reply #11

HDBitchin

Administrator
Well I'm off to collect my pool table, wish me luck. I have a few helpers with me....they run on pizza beer an whiskey
You most likely know this but you might want to hold the beer and whiskey back until they get the pool table in the house.   ;D

December 29, 2013, 01:55:06 PM
Reply #12

rocket

done that, turned out one guy was tea totaler an on a diet, the other just needed a jager on the rocks, and the 3rd gas money pizza and a few brews.....have the table in, slate on....just needs leveled and a fresh felt......can I machine wash the ol' felt??

REALLY!!

December 29, 2013, 02:20:08 PM
Reply #13

HDBitchin

Administrator
done that, turned out one guy was tea totaler an on a diet, the other just needed a jager on the rocks, and the 3rd gas money pizza and a few brews.....have the table in, slate on....just needs leveled and a fresh felt......can I machine wash the ol' felt??

Maybe oxy clean. Call 1 800 OXY CLEAN  ;D

December 29, 2013, 02:33:53 PM
Reply #14

rocket

Already have the oxy...and other wash stuff, just wondering if the felt will not desintegrate

REALLY!!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer