December 13, 2019, 10:42:01 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1032247 times)

April 28, 2015, 09:09:11 AM
Reply #1395

WantMore

Supporting Member
Nice shelter rocket!
Smoke em if you got em

April 28, 2015, 09:52:07 AM
Reply #1396

rocket

Looks like a quality product.
ya get what ya pay for, And I shelled out 470.00 for it...no pun intended
Nice shelter rocket!
Proof will be told when the first nor'ester hits it...then I'll believe, but thanks 'til then.
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

May 01, 2015, 07:58:18 PM
Reply #1397

HDBitchin

Administrator
Living in Phoenix, AZ many of us don't grow grass lawns as they take too much water so cactus and rock is what we have. Cactus need very little care and very little water.

Earlier today I heard a big thump and when I went into the yard to see what the noise was this is what I saw. The two pictures are taken about 20 minutes apart. I thought maybe what you see in the first picture is what I was going to end up with but as I said 20 minutes later the second picture shows the complete thing went down.

May 03, 2015, 08:58:59 AM
Reply #1398

WantMore

Supporting Member
That is one big cactus! Too bad you lost it.
Smoke em if you got em

May 03, 2015, 10:20:31 AM
Reply #1399

HDBitchin

Administrator
That is one big cactus! Too bad you lost it.
She was big one. Losing it has made me realize that I need to trim a couple of others I have before something similar happens.  :o

May 03, 2015, 06:59:20 PM
Reply #1400

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member

Living in Phoenix, AZ many of us don't grow grass lawns as they take too much water so cactus and rock is what we have. Cactus need very little care and very little water.

Earlier today I heard a big thump and when I went into the yard to see what the noise was this is what I saw. The two pictures are taken about 20 minutes apart. I thought maybe what you see in the first picture is what I was going to end up with but as I said 20 minutes later the second picture shows the complete thing went down.
Good thing you weren't standing near that cactus when it went down.  Sorry to see a big cactus like that hit the ground.
Two Lane Highway

May 04, 2015, 07:49:48 PM
Reply #1401

WantMore

Supporting Member
Glad this Monday is over!
Smoke em if you got em

May 09, 2015, 06:07:52 AM
Reply #1402

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Had beautiful weather all week, the weekend comes and it's cloudy and misty. Does not affect me, I am retired and can ride any time.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

May 11, 2015, 08:07:56 AM
Reply #1403

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
I miss the weekend already! Happy Monday to everyone. Hope you have a good week.
Two Lane Highway

May 12, 2015, 03:13:50 PM
Reply #1404

HDBitchin

Administrator
Afternoon all!

Been spending the day attending my youngest daughter's graduation from ASU as a BS-RN. That makes nurse number 2 in the Tank family. We are very proud!!

I will post a few pictures later. 

May 12, 2015, 03:29:37 PM
Reply #1405

Webbtron

Global Moderator
Way to go Tank household!
Congratulations
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

May 12, 2015, 03:42:11 PM
Reply #1406

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Congratulations to the new Nurse!
Two Lane Highway

May 12, 2015, 06:34:34 PM
Reply #1407

HDBitchin

Administrator
Way to go Tank household!
Congratulations
Congratulations to the new Nurse!

Thanks! Proud day!

May 14, 2015, 07:16:12 PM
Reply #1408

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Almost Friday!!  >:D
Two Lane Highway

May 15, 2015, 07:34:33 PM
Reply #1409

rocket

I miss the weekend already! Happy Monday to everyone. Hope you have a good week.

guess I missed a few weeks......course I been riding a lot lately, hard to hit a keyboard while doing that
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer