October 17, 2019, 09:35:21 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1004917 times)

March 18, 2015, 07:33:02 PM
Reply #1320

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member

Eating the leftover corned beef tonight.  :)
It is even better the second day!
Two Lane Highway

March 21, 2015, 04:12:36 AM
Reply #1321

rocket

Eating the leftover corned beef tonight.  :)
Making my dinner tonight....middle of the week was bad timing for a culinary masterpiece like cb&c
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

March 21, 2015, 07:56:06 AM
Reply #1322

HDBitchin

Administrator
Making my dinner tonight....middle of the week was bad timing for a culinary masterpiece like cb&c
Enjoy!  :))

March 22, 2015, 05:36:49 AM
Reply #1323

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Philly lost a true hero yesterday, Chuck Bednarik [AKA Concrete Charlie] passed away. Chuck Bednarik was a waist gunner on a B-24 and flew 30 missions over Germany, he came home from the war and played football at the U of P then the Eagles. He was, in my opinion the last true sixty minute player in the NFL playing center on offense, middle linebacker on defense and on special teams.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

March 22, 2015, 07:43:21 PM
Reply #1324

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
RIP Chuck Bednarik.
Two Lane Highway

March 23, 2015, 05:42:12 AM
Reply #1325

rocket

lot of good time Charlie's are dropping like flies these days....no disrespect.

REALLY!!

March 23, 2015, 08:42:31 AM
Reply #1326

HDBitchin

Administrator
Happy Monday everyone!

March 23, 2015, 08:43:57 AM
Reply #1327

rocket

Happy Monday everyone!

it is for me , I stayed home......

REALLY!!

March 23, 2015, 08:51:11 AM
Reply #1328

HDBitchin

Administrator
it is for me , I stayed home......
Now that is the kind of Monday I need!  ;)

March 23, 2015, 09:02:57 AM
Reply #1329

rocket

Now that is the kind of Monday I need!  ;)
well it wasn't a hard decision....I missed the legislature dinner our club puts on, I'm not paid nearly enough,(yet)....and it was simply too nasty outside...windy and low 30's.......screw it.....I'm staying put. Cabin fever aint so bad.....

REALLY!!

March 23, 2015, 09:58:39 AM
Reply #1330

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Coffee break time! Hot and black!
Two Lane Highway

March 23, 2015, 12:18:08 PM
Reply #1331

rocket

tea time for me.....shhhhh, no one will know.

REALLY!!

March 23, 2015, 03:21:18 PM
Reply #1332

Webbtron

Global Moderator
All my vehicles are old, in fact my 2000 RKC is the newest, but this is about my 88 Buick Regal.
Last spring the windshield washers quit working and I let it go except for a cursory look to see if I could just install a simple toggle switch to turn the pump on.  I was certain the switch on the turn signal handle had worn out.  I thought well maybe Bob (bc45) has some ideas since somewhere I got the idea he knew his way around automobiles.
   Well bad winter for driving around but great winter for free water.  I have to take the wife to Pueblo and it is the perfect situation for needing windshield washer fluid.  I am forced to stop and clean the windshield at a rest stop and make a mental note to fix this. 
   I used the car last week and I look down at the handle and wait is that a little wide spot in the wiring?  Adjust the progressive lenses a bit and sure enough it is a tiny 2 wire connector.  Get my fat fingers in there and push it together, take the bend out and wal-uh I got washer fluid.  Now I wonder why it took me almost a year to stumble on the problem.  I was pretty certain that Rocket would want to know about this.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

March 23, 2015, 04:23:32 PM
Reply #1333

rocket

reminds me of the 15-20 wire problems I had when I first got the bimmer.......good read.

REALLY!!

March 25, 2015, 07:12:42 PM
Reply #1334

rocket

had a good day at work today....saw a few bikes out too.....crazy bastards....

REALLY!!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.