October 17, 2019, 08:39:41 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1004877 times)

January 28, 2015, 07:38:11 AM
Reply #1155

Webbtron

Global Moderator
High 60s here yesterday.   Wife and I put 100 miles on Ruby. Even got the old Sportster out for a short run. Then did an oil change. Cause tomorrow it goes back to being January!
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

January 28, 2015, 07:42:11 AM
Reply #1156

Webbtron

Global Moderator
TV weather forecasters are a funny bunch. They don't try to be funny but they end up that way. In Phoenix they get all kinds of excited when it is going to rain. Just like you said, they make it sound like the end of the world.  :))

Then if it is going to drop below freezing here! They get all kinds of crazy.  ::)
My wife's favorite guy moved on. You'd have thought a funeral was necessary.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

January 28, 2015, 07:47:48 AM
Reply #1157

rocket

TV weather forecasters are a funny bunch. They don't try to be funny but they end up that way. In Phoenix they get all kinds of excited when it is going to rain. Just like you said, they make it sound like the end of the world.  :))

Then if it is going to drop below freezing here! They get all kinds of crazy.  ::)
Figure a passing tumble weed would make the highlights....?
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

January 28, 2015, 07:52:45 AM
Reply #1158

HDBitchin

Administrator
My wife's favorite guy moved on. You'd have thought a funeral was necessary.
My wife hates when her TV news people leave too. Then she will not accept new ones that takeover. She holds the new people that come on board to her high standards (whatever those standards are only she knows).  ;D ^-^

January 28, 2015, 07:54:07 AM
Reply #1159

HDBitchin

Administrator
Figure a passing tumble weed would make the highlights....?
Oh yes! That is a feature story!  ^-^

January 28, 2015, 08:00:36 AM
Reply #1160

rocket

My wife hates when her TV news people leave too. Then she will not accept new ones that takeover. She holds the new people that come on board to her high standards (whatever those standards are only she knows).  ;D ^-^
lol..I watch the cooking specials they have........metal spatula with a non stick pan.......talk about clueless....guess thats what happens when ya read someonelses writing for a living day in day out.....

Admin note: Fixed post quote

REALLY!!

January 28, 2015, 03:20:37 PM
Reply #1161

01rk

Retired Staff Member
lol..........metal spatula with a non stick pan.......talk about clueless....

Admin note: Fixed post quote

That's me, one of the transgressions that got me kicked out of the kitchen.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

January 29, 2015, 12:21:16 PM
Reply #1162

rocket

brilliant the way our minds werk to get out of the way...lol.

REALLY!!

January 29, 2015, 06:13:27 PM
Reply #1163

rebel55

well I have to say it was good one
I'm not totally useless: I can be used as a bad example

January 30, 2015, 07:44:09 AM
Reply #1164

rocket

It's not very often I get my taxes done the same day my w2's showed up....but thats what I did last night,....2600.00 to the good, should be here in about 10 days........let the bike shopping begin!..ol says I need to pay off a loan first, or get back to full time werk.........both will happen hopefully 'round the same time i spy a deal at any of 4 hd dealers in our dinky state.

REALLY!!

January 30, 2015, 08:25:08 AM
Reply #1165

HDBitchin

Administrator
It's not very often I get my taxes done the same day my w2's showed up....but thats what I did last night,....2600.00 to the good, should be here in about 10 days........let the bike shopping begin!..ol says I need to pay off a loan first, or get back to full time werk.........both will happen hopefully 'round the same time i spy a deal at any of 4 hd dealers in our dinky state.
Tax refund then Harley purchase... I like that plan!!!

January 30, 2015, 08:29:37 AM
Reply #1166

rocket

Tax refund then Harley purchase... I like that plan!!!
What I should do is put 10% down a bike now, and lock in the price and the bike ...then do the deal in the spring.

REALLY!!

January 30, 2015, 09:18:13 AM
Reply #1167

01rk

Retired Staff Member
What I should do is put 10% down a bike now, and lock in the price and the bike ...then do the deal in the spring.

What mod and price range?
Don't know where you are but check out Barb's H-D, Camden, NJ. Lots of used bikes!
Get Your Motor Runnin'

January 30, 2015, 09:22:12 AM
Reply #1168

rocket

What mod and price range?
Don't know where you are but check out Barb's H-D, Camden, NJ. Lots of used bikes!
price, under 6 k and a 3500 dollar trade in for my BMW.  Camden is kinda far away I'm in New haven county  CT.

REALLY!!

January 31, 2015, 05:33:07 AM
Reply #1169

01rk

Retired Staff Member
price, under 6 k and a 3500 dollar trade in for my BMW.  Camden is kinda far away I'm in New haven county  CT.

That is a long way, thought maybe you were closer.
Anyway there is a large selection of used bikes there.
My cousin is looking at a '97 Heritage, the guy wants $4,500 for it, seems like a steal.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.