October 17, 2019, 08:35:46 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1004874 times)

January 25, 2015, 06:34:27 PM
Reply #1140

HDBitchin

Administrator
Maybe a rehash of this thread from last year is in order seeing that this snow and cold is doing its worst.

A Fireplace for our members in colder climates
http://hdbitchin.com/index.php/topic,811.0.html

January 25, 2015, 07:36:11 PM
Reply #1141

rocket

The Great Woodpecker Challenge:
An Alaskan woodpecker and a Texan woodpecker were in Texas arguing about which state had the toughest trees. The Texan woodpecker claimed Texas had a tree that no woodpecker could peck.

The Alaskan woodpecker accepted his challenge and promptly pecked a hole in the tree with no problem. The Texan woodpecker was amazed.

The Alaskan woodpecker then challenged the Texan woodpecker to peck a tree in Alaska that was absolutely 'impeckable' (a term frequently used by woodpeckers). The Texan woodpecker expressed confidence that he could do it and accepted the challenge.

The two of them flew to Alaska where the Texan woodpecker successfully pecked the so-called 'impeckable' tree almost without breaking a sweat.

Both woodpeckers were now terribly confused. How is it that the Alaskan woodpecker was able to peck the Texas tree, and the Texan woodpecker was able to peck the Alaskan tree, yet neither was able to peck the tree in their own state?

After much woodpecker pondering, they both came to the same conclusion:

Apparently, the farther from home you are, the harder your pecker gets..."[/QUOTE]
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

January 25, 2015, 10:25:22 PM
Reply #1142

rebel55

Now Ain;t that the truth, love that one rocket
I'm not totally useless: I can be used as a bad example

January 26, 2015, 05:50:24 AM
Reply #1143

rocket

just cleared a shitload of ice at the bottom of the drive and sewer.........salted it real good to. I'll be back out there with a shovel later.....prep werk for a couple feet mebbe.....

REALLY!!

January 26, 2015, 08:45:36 AM
Reply #1144

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
I hate Winter!!
Two Lane Highway

January 26, 2015, 10:50:25 AM
Reply #1145

rocket

I hate Winter!!
It's got it's good points.......few, but good. they escape me at the moment.....

REALLY!!

January 26, 2015, 03:25:14 PM
Reply #1146

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Been Snowing here all day, 20 degrees, the worst is yet to come! What is amazing is I live about twenty miles from Philly and they have had none.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

January 26, 2015, 03:33:33 PM
Reply #1147

HDBitchin

Administrator
Been Snowing here all day, 20 degrees, the worst is yet to come! What is amazing is I live about twenty miles from Philly and they have had none.
Time to move to Philly!  ^-^

January 26, 2015, 04:15:05 PM
Reply #1148

rocket

this will be just like 2 years ago....street ended up looking like an X games half pipe......what a pain. Month's of i can't see 'round the corner.

REALLY!!

January 27, 2015, 02:37:42 PM
Reply #1149

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Time to move to Philly!  ^-^

I'll pass on that one, don't like being shot at!
Get Your Motor Runnin'

January 27, 2015, 03:42:25 PM
Reply #1150

HDBitchin

Administrator
I'll pass on that one, don't like being shot at!
Hell no! We wouldn't want that.  ^-^

January 28, 2015, 06:56:28 AM
Reply #1151

rocket

this will be just like 2 years ago....street ended up looking like an X games half pipe......what a pain. Month's of i can't see 'round the corner.
well......we dodged a blizzard...so to speak. We got just enough snow to say f*&k it, by the time wednesday is done we should be back to normal. But 2 more shakes of the snow tree and some single didget weather will make the going pretty crappy.

REALLY!!

January 28, 2015, 07:25:21 AM
Reply #1152

Webbtron

Global Moderator
well......we dodged a blizzard...so to speak. We got just enough snow to say f*&k it, by the time wednesday is done we should be back to normal. But 2 more shakes of the snow tree and some single didget weather will make the going pretty crappy.
Sounds about as good as you could hope for.  They make it sound like the end of the world anymore.   I find myself tuning it out!
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

January 28, 2015, 07:32:52 AM
Reply #1153

rocket

I hear that.....Thank god for netflix.....These days I get the low down that a storm is coming , then do what I need to do...w/out the tv, ;D

REALLY!!

January 28, 2015, 07:35:42 AM
Reply #1154

HDBitchin

Administrator
Sounds about as good as you could hope for.  They make it sound like the end of the world anymore.   I find myself tuning it out!
TV weather forecasters are a funny bunch. They don't try to be funny but they end up that way. In Phoenix they get all kinds of excited when it is going to rain. Just like you said, they make it sound like the end of the world.  :))

Then if it is going to drop below freezing here! They get all kinds of crazy.  ::)

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.