December 13, 2019, 10:02:19 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1032224 times)

December 22, 2014, 09:21:56 AM
Reply #1020

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member

Good luck rocket! Beer is on you if the lotto pays out!
Beer, did someone say beer??
Two Lane Highway

December 22, 2014, 03:10:08 PM
Reply #1021

rebel55

Not beer how about some home made kalua
I'm not totally useless: I can be used as a bad example

December 23, 2014, 10:03:09 AM
Reply #1022

WantMore

Supporting Member
Well I do have bottle of Wild Turkey that I can bring to this party!
Smoke em if you got em

December 23, 2014, 10:07:17 AM
Reply #1023

HDBitchin

Administrator
I have some 12 year old Glenlivet that I can bring!

December 23, 2014, 11:21:14 AM
Reply #1024

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
I have some 12 year old Glenlivet that I can bring!
Well I do have bottle of Wild Turkey that I can bring to this party!
Not beer how about some home made kalua
Wow! I think we have the makings of a Christmas party!  ;D
Two Lane Highway

December 23, 2014, 07:17:24 PM
Reply #1025

rebel55

yes we do but wait till New Years Eve I'll bring out the Snafu Sneakers now there is a party
I'm not totally useless: I can be used as a bad example

December 23, 2014, 07:45:53 PM
Reply #1026

HDBitchin

Administrator
56 degrees in Glendale AZ so it is time for a backyard fire.

December 24, 2014, 08:35:08 AM
Reply #1027

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Merry Christmas Eve to all!
Two Lane Highway

December 24, 2014, 08:38:15 AM
Reply #1028

rocket

Happy merry christmas eve..........future ex in-laws are over.......I had to fix the toilet right off the bat, then the coffeemaker needed cleaning, and now off to long john silver for the all day fish dinner......(the in laws are religious and do not eat meat hoof or claw on a holy day.........I have no Idea why...............
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

December 24, 2014, 08:49:43 AM
Reply #1029

WantMore

Supporting Member
Merry Christmas Eve everyone!
Smoke em if you got em

December 24, 2014, 11:16:09 AM
Reply #1030

Webbtron

Global Moderator
                                                                     The Man Who Sold Hotdogs
   There was a Man who lived by the side of the road and sold hotdogs.  He was hard of hearing, so he had no radio.  He had trouble with his eyes so read no newspapers.  But he sold hotdogs.
   He put up signs on the highway telling how good they were.  He stood on the side of the road and cried, “Buy a hotdog Mister,” and people bought.
   He increased his meat and bun orders.  He bought a bigger stove to take care of his trade.
   He finally got his Son home from college to help him out.  But then something happened. 
   His Son said, “Father haven’t you been listening to the radio?  Haven’t you been reading the newspaper?”  “There’s a big depression.  The European situation is terrible.  The domestic situation is worse.”
   Whereupon the Father thought, “Well my Son’s been to college, he reads the papers and he listens to the radio, and ought to know.
   So the Father cut down on orders, took down his advertising signs, and no longer bothered to stand out by the highway to sell his hotdogs.  And his hotdog sales fell almost over-night.
   “You’re right Son,” the Father said to the boy, “we certainly are in the middle of a great depression.”

It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

December 24, 2014, 04:08:32 PM
Reply #1031

HDBitchin

Administrator
Just got back from getting the last item I needed for Christmas, a card for my wife.

Naturally I rode one of the bikes as today as it is 65 degrees and the sun is shining. The card shop is only 1 mile away from home but it took me 23 miles to get there! That old Evolution motor loved the cool air.  ;)

December 25, 2014, 07:53:39 AM
Reply #1032

rocket

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

quoted and noted!  Right back at everyone!
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

December 25, 2014, 10:52:44 AM
Reply #1033

HDBitchin

Administrator
Merry Christmas everyone!

December 25, 2014, 12:59:27 PM
Reply #1034

WantMore

Supporting Member
Merry Christmas to all!!
Smoke em if you got em

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer