October 13, 2019, 01:51:03 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1003402 times)

September 02, 2014, 04:41:33 AM
Reply #825

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Well the weekend is over and it is back to the daily grind, I love to work at nothin' all day.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

September 02, 2014, 08:36:37 AM
Reply #826

rocket

I was gonna play some golf....but dreamt about it , I was gonna get the bike out....but dreamt about that too........then I was gonna hire a hooker,.........well you guessed it time to change the sheets.
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

September 02, 2014, 08:47:18 AM
Reply #827

HDBitchin

Administrator
Since rocket's HDBitchin Coffee House thread is widely popular I thought I would link the SiteLock Announcement thread here. Have you noticed the SiteLock floating icon in the lower right corner of the forum's pages?  The below linked announcement will explain...

http://hdbitchin.com/index.php?topic=2031.0

Have we had problems you might ask? No. And we intend to stay that way... No problems.  ;)

September 02, 2014, 08:54:04 AM
Reply #828

rocket

Since rocket's HDBitchin Coffee House thread is widely popular I thought I would link the SiteLock Announcement thread here. Have you noticed the SiteLock floating icon in the lower right corner of the forum's pages?  The below linked announcement will explain...

Have we had problems you might ask? No. And we intend to stay that way... No problems.  ;)

oh yeah , I see it now......shit I thought that was a sticker I forgot to peel off......

REALLY!!

September 02, 2014, 09:00:13 AM
Reply #829

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member

Thanks for keeping us safe. Kind of like having a website condom or rubber.  lmao
Two Lane Highway

September 02, 2014, 05:59:01 PM
Reply #830

WantMore

Supporting Member

Thanks for keeping us safe. Kind of like having a website condom or rubber.  lmao
Condom! Good one NoSuperSlabs! lmao

@HDBitchin, thanks protecting us and the site!
Smoke em if you got em

September 04, 2014, 12:47:21 PM
Reply #831

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Taking a brake from the daily routine tomorrow and heading for the Roar to the Shore in Wildwood, NJ, it is a nice event.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

September 04, 2014, 01:04:36 PM
Reply #832

HDBitchin

Administrator
Taking a brake from the daily routine tomorrow and heading for the Roar to the Shore in Wildwood, NJ, it is a nice event.
Enjoy!  :D Take a picture or too! We love pictures!!  ^-^

September 04, 2014, 01:15:29 PM
Reply #833

rocket

REALLY!!

September 04, 2014, 08:28:09 PM
Reply #834

bc45

Global Moderator
Monty Python never gets old

September 05, 2014, 09:33:13 AM
Reply #835

rocket

My fav is holy grail.........running around with coconuts.....lol, one thing I noticed men attract to that movie like women to napolean dynamite,What gives?! :o
Washed the truck today straight out of werk. Pretty happy with the results so far, from that ''new wipe'' shit I used the other day......blackened all the dull and faded plastic. Made the truck look ,well, New! ,lol.

REALLY!!

September 05, 2014, 08:37:25 PM
Reply #836

Kowboy

here's a pic of the bike I had an the one I own now.
[/img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7066/6922228018_713c4b9921_o.jpg[/img]

Holy kats. That must've been like riding two straight four bangers attached to one crank!

September 05, 2014, 09:04:21 PM
Reply #837

bc45

Global Moderator
LOL know what you mean, Have the Holy Grail DVD my self

September 06, 2014, 04:10:38 AM
Reply #838

rocket

Holy kats. That must've been like riding two straight four bangers attached to one crank!
no It's just a 4 cylinder, 1000 cc, driveshaft driven  bike with plenty of get up an go......matter of fact too much , I keep checking my mirrors for the po-po everytime I twist the throttle.lol.

REALLY!!

September 06, 2014, 07:38:05 PM
Reply #839

Kowboy

no It's just a 4 cylinder, 1000 cc, driveshaft driven  bike with plenty of get up an go......matter of fact too much , I keep checking my mirrors for the po-po everytime I twist the throttle.lol.

Looked liked it was an 8-cylinder horizontal opposed engine. I thought the cylinder bank in the image looked like it may have 4 cylinders. Sounds like it's still a rocket on rails though.

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.