October 17, 2019, 08:35:21 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1004872 times)

August 29, 2014, 12:49:20 PM
Reply #795

HDBitchin

Administrator
Went for a breakfast ride with AbueloBill, Rider Ron and Bob this morning. We departed from Carefree Hwy and I-17 for Rock Springs Cafe in the Black Canyon City area. Had good breakfast at the Cafe and then rode south on New River road to Cave Creek and stopped at the Cave Creek Coffee Company which has closed its door. Instead a bicycle shop and small restaurant are in that location.

Here are a couple of pictures in the parking lot of the old Cave Creek Coffee Company.

August 29, 2014, 02:08:58 PM
Reply #796

HDBitchin

Administrator
The answer...

August 29, 2014, 04:51:24 PM
Reply #797

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Went for a breakfast ride with AbueloBill, Rider Ron and Bob this morning. We departed from Carefree Hwy and I-17 for Rock Springs Cafe in the Black Canyon City area. Had good breakfast at the Cafe and then rode south on New River road to Cave Creek and stopped at the Cave Creek Coffee Company which has closed its door. Instead a bicycle shop and small restaurant are in that location.

Here are a couple of pictures in the parking lot of the old Cave Creek Coffee Company.

Lots of BLUE sky in those pictures! Must have been a nice morning ride.
Two Lane Highway

August 29, 2014, 07:24:58 PM
Reply #798

Webbtron

Global Moderator

4 motorcycles in 1 handicapped parking spot.  Is this a subtle statement of the group overall and their need for caffeine?
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

August 29, 2014, 07:36:25 PM
Reply #799

HDBitchin

Administrator
4 motorcycles in 1 handicapped parking spot.  Is this a subtle statement of the group overall and their need for caffeine?
It does look bad.  :o

I think it was a feeling of shock for Bill and I when we rolled into the parking lot and saw that the coffee shop was gone. We just sort of rolled to a stop with our jaw dropped. Actually the place was closed. The new restaurant was still being constructed. I think between the four of us we might qualify with some sort of handicap if we added our problems together.   ;)

August 29, 2014, 08:05:52 PM
Reply #800

HDBitchin

Administrator
Lots of BLUE sky in those pictures! Must have been a nice morning ride.
It was a great morning for a ride. Not a cloud in the sky. Good ride, food and friends.

August 30, 2014, 02:51:12 AM
Reply #801

01rk

Retired Staff Member
It was a great morning for a ride. Not a cloud in the sky. Good ride, food and friends.

It does not get any better than that!
Get Your Motor Runnin'

August 30, 2014, 06:41:08 AM
Reply #802

HDBitchin

Administrator
It does not get any better than that!
Indeed.

August 30, 2014, 08:42:40 AM
Reply #803

Webbtron

Global Moderator
We love taking 96 out of Pueblo to have lunch in Silver Cliff / Westcliffe (they are 2 mining towns butted together that don’t make a town combined).  Kind of Friday trip where there is almost no traffic and we can go as fast as we want.  Mostly just putt. 

Burger and coffee at the Mining Co Restaurant in Silver Cliff.

Deb is back there clicking away.  I’m thinking it is just a matter of time before she drops the phone.

Arkansas River headed east.  It is just a few over 200 miles to make this loop.  We figure we have time for one more trip before the season is over.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

August 30, 2014, 09:42:43 AM
Reply #804

HDBitchin

Administrator
We love taking 96 out of Pueblo to have lunch in Silver Cliff / Westcliffe (they are 2 mining towns butted together that don’t make a town combined).  Kind of Friday trip where there is almost no traffic and we can go as fast as we want. Mostly just putt.

Those slow putts are the best rides IMO

August 30, 2014, 05:46:59 PM
Reply #805

WantMore

Supporting Member

The answer...

Well said Bob!
Smoke em if you got em

August 30, 2014, 06:01:41 PM
Reply #806

rocket

back finally got better ,took a ride to the cemetery.....then off to the ol' neighborhood........was a good day......werked last night, 600 mile trip in a semi, ...anyways marinating some chicken in a homemade sauce, check this out
1-worcestershire sauce
2-yellow mustard
3-olive oil
4-maple syrup
5-honey barbecue sauce
 mixed well and in a zip lock baggie,6 legs to a bag.
 whaddya think?
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

August 30, 2014, 06:07:26 PM
Reply #807

HDBitchin

Administrator
back finally got better ,took a ride to the cemetery.....then off to the ol' neighborhood........was a good day......werked last night, 600 mile trip in a semi, ...anyways marinating some chicken in a homemade sauce, check this out
1-worcestershire sauce
2-yellow mustard
3-olive oil
4-maple syrup
5-honey barbecue sauce
 mixed well and in a zip lock baggie,6 legs to a bag.
 whaddya think?
I don't think you made enough!  :P  What time is dinner? I will bring the beer!

August 30, 2014, 06:09:01 PM
Reply #808

rocket

I started salivating just pouring the shit in the bag !LMAO!
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

August 31, 2014, 03:43:42 AM
Reply #809

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Larry and Craig, you guys are doing it up real good!
Wishin' I was there.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.