October 17, 2019, 09:19:07 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1004908 times)

August 26, 2014, 04:53:26 AM
Reply #780

01rk

Retired Staff Member
If yesterday was Monday I guess today must be Tuesday. Checked the obits and did not see my name so everything is a go for another day in paradise.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

August 26, 2014, 05:16:26 AM
Reply #781

rocket

the pain waking up was tough, rolling over even worse. But the pain has eased a bit from this morning.....really think I just got use to it. Pain is off to the right , above the back of the pelvis.so I doubt it's a slipped disc.......I've had this pain before 'bout the 5th mebbe 6th time in my life anyways. Heard it was one of the curses left over in our DNA from walking upright......who knows.
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

August 27, 2014, 04:57:10 AM
Reply #782

01rk

Retired Staff Member
the pain waking up was tough, rolling over even worse. But the pain has eased a bit from this morning.....really think I just got use to it. Pain is off to the right , above the back of the pelvis.so I doubt it's a slipped disc.......I've had this pain before 'bout the 5th mebbe 6th time in my life anyways. Heard it was one of the curses left over in our DNA from walking upright......who knows.

Probably more to do with age, getting old sucks! I never knew you could hurt in so many places after just laying in bed.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

August 27, 2014, 08:21:41 AM
Reply #783

Webbtron

Global Moderator
I'm pretty sure you have figured this out but if you drive with your wallet (if you carry one) in your hip pocket it can tweak your hip placement.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

August 27, 2014, 11:04:01 AM
Reply #784

rocket

Probably more to do with age, getting old sucks! I never knew you could hurt in so many places after just laying in bed.

off to see a quack doctor...pain hasn't left the host yet

REALLY!!

August 27, 2014, 12:57:17 PM
Reply #785

Elbie

I want to see a full-sized picture of rocket's avatar!   >:D
2009 XR1200

August 27, 2014, 01:46:18 PM
Reply #786

rocket

yeah, uh, we all do!!

REALLY!!

August 27, 2014, 02:58:14 PM
Reply #787

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Thought this motor would be good for posting in rocket's HDBitchin Coffee House.

Two Lane Highway

August 27, 2014, 04:13:23 PM
Reply #788

Kowboy

I'd pay for some espresso from that machine. Make mine a double shot of high octane!  ;D

August 27, 2014, 04:32:45 PM
Reply #789

HDBitchin

Administrator
Thought this motor would be good for posting in rocket's HDBitchin Coffee House.

Cool machine!  8)

August 27, 2014, 04:51:41 PM
Reply #790

Kowboy

Ever contemplated eloping with a blonde.. weener dog?

August 28, 2014, 06:13:08 AM
Reply #791

rocket

It would be nice to have it as a wallpaper posted somewheres I agree!  as fer me

I should be back in the truck friday night......grab a couple personal days but I noticed a difference after the first pills took hold, one was to help me sleep,(clinedomiacine). I took all three at once...........lets just say I haven't felt like that since I dropped acid in high school.:icon_bricks:. So I stuck with the naproxin and a muscle relaxer....been taken them every 3 hours.........feel better than I did   

REALLY!!

August 28, 2014, 08:47:24 PM
Reply #792

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
I'd try a cup straight out of the pipes!
USARMY 69-71, IB 1K, AZ HOG, PGR, AMA, VVA, RFTW  SR 2015 FNG, 2016 -  2019 SR STAGING, 2020 TEAM LEADER

August 29, 2014, 04:51:59 AM
Reply #793

01rk

Retired Staff Member
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!
Get Your Motor Runnin'

August 29, 2014, 08:43:49 AM
Reply #794

rocket

I'm back in the saddle......lone trip to camp hill pa tonight............it's an easy 200 bucks.

REALLY!!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.