October 17, 2019, 08:49:24 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1004879 times)

August 10, 2014, 06:07:41 PM
Reply #735

rocket

The doc says seven years is the average.

jeeesh, thats not long at all..........
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

August 10, 2014, 06:53:39 PM
Reply #736

Webbtron

Global Moderator
jeeesh, thats not long at all..........
But it's a long time to be in pain and barely be able to walk.  I think I'd take the chance.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

August 10, 2014, 09:11:04 PM
Reply #737

rocket

sure would be nice to get a decade or two...........

REALLY!!

August 10, 2014, 10:36:56 PM
Reply #738

Kowboy

But it's a long time to be in pain and barely be able to walk.  I think I'd take the chance.

According to my landlord it's well worth it. He gets around quite well, once he's healed up, with the new joints. Without the joints he says he'd be immobile and in considerable pain.

August 11, 2014, 04:36:44 AM
Reply #739

01rk

Retired Staff Member

She is in pain and it has gotten worse since we returned home.
 I told her when horses get a bum leg they shoot them, that would save medicare the cost of the new knee, or maybe I should just trade her in for a new model.
Just joking of course!
Get Your Motor Runnin'

August 11, 2014, 05:10:37 AM
Reply #740

Kowboy

One of my good friends is here on vacation. One of the toughest SOBs I've ever known. He's has a hip out, thinks he'll just tough it out. Man, I've seen it damn near put him in tears more times than I care. We spend time in the wild, hunting, fishing, et cetera. He's about 280 lbs, I'm down to around 200 and not in good health. Not looking forward to the day I'll have to drag him out. Not looking forward to it at all.  Got to rambling and forgot the whole point...  Yeah, he's in pain. But has been putting off the surgery for years. From watching the landlord and my friend it appears,in their cases at least, it doesn't get any less painful. It just gets worse the longer it's put off.

August 11, 2014, 06:21:40 AM
Reply #741

rocket

@80?? Thats a a lot on the joints.....

REALLY!!

August 11, 2014, 04:25:59 PM
Reply #742

01rk

Retired Staff Member
@80?? That's a a lot on the joints.....

That depends on what kind of joints are being referred to.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

August 12, 2014, 06:54:36 AM
Reply #743

Webbtron

Global Moderator
That depends on what kind of joints are being referred to.
Colorado Pain Medicine....might just work.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

August 12, 2014, 09:11:01 AM
Reply #744

WantMore

Supporting Member

Colorado Pain Medicine....might just work.
Up in smoke!!
Smoke em if you got em

August 13, 2014, 04:15:00 AM
Reply #745

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Up in smoke!!

A Cheech and Chong fan?
Get Your Motor Runnin'

August 13, 2014, 08:35:34 AM
Reply #746

WantMore

Supporting Member

A Cheech and Chong fan?
Oh yes! LOL
Smoke em if you got em

August 15, 2014, 04:54:37 AM
Reply #747

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Been home from our trip 10 days and still have not cleaned the bike, it might be another two weeks.
We have our grandsons here, they can really wear you down.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

August 15, 2014, 06:21:10 AM
Reply #748

rocket

drive by.......I'm .not gonna be coherent for long.....I was called in early yesterday for a 657 mile jaunt, that I just finished............tgif! tits go in front!

REALLY!!

August 15, 2014, 01:14:36 PM
Reply #749

HDBitchin

Administrator
Popeye never looked better.  I'm going to think long and hard about getting one.   You just keep fine tuning ...thanks again for all your hard work on our behalf.
Ha ha! He does look like he is having a good ride! I think Popeye likes coffee!  ;) :))

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.