October 13, 2019, 01:36:34 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1003386 times)

August 06, 2014, 06:58:04 PM
Reply #720

rocket

Did you sell the BMW rocket?

guy called me an said he needed some time to get the cash......He's in upstate ny.......so I dunno just yet, I do know it is running real good these days.on a side note
took the states hazmat test.......lets just say I got nothing better to do tomorrow, might as well spend anutter 5 bucks at the dmv...........
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

August 08, 2014, 04:25:35 AM
Reply #721

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Three weeks away has left me with plenty of yard work to catch up on, man can those weeds grow.
I also get to do all the house work, the wife has a really bad knee and can hardly walk.
But the trip was worth it!
Get Your Motor Runnin'

August 08, 2014, 06:51:31 AM
Reply #722

mat 60

Three weeks away has left me with plenty of yard work to catch up on, man can those weeds grow.
I also get to do all the house work, the wife has a really bad knee and can hardly walk.
But the trip was worth it!
...Great you had a good time..  Stinks about your wifes knee..Hope she feels better soon..

August 09, 2014, 04:40:35 AM
Reply #723

01rk

Retired Staff Member
...Great you had a good time..  Stinks about your wifes knee..Hope she feels better soon..

The doc told her yesterday she will need a knee replacement, he will not give her any more cordizone shoots, she is not happy!
Get Your Motor Runnin'

August 09, 2014, 06:17:00 AM
Reply #724

mat 60

The doc told her yesterday she will need a knee replacement, he will not give her any more cordizone shoots, she is not happy!
...Sorry to here that...A friend of mine had it done and is very happy with the results..Stinks that it will lay her up for a while and you will have lots to do..

August 09, 2014, 06:19:43 AM
Reply #725

01rk

Retired Staff Member
The first day out on our trip the drive belt broke on US340 just north of the Skyline Drive. Thanks to the folks at Winchester H-D we got back on the road that afternoon, these guys went out of their way to help, even loaned me their truck to go get the belt at another dealer. Many thanks to WinchestercH-D.

Get Your Motor Runnin'

August 09, 2014, 06:22:11 AM
Reply #726

01rk

Retired Staff Member
...Sorry to here that...A friend of mine had it done and is very happy with the results..Stinks that it will lay her up for a while and you will have lots to do..

Thanks Mat, being a house bitch is not all that bad.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

August 09, 2014, 06:40:10 AM
Reply #727

Webbtron

Global Moderator
The first day out on our trip the drive belt broke on US340 just north of the Skyline Drive. Thanks to the folks at Winchester H-D we got back on the road that afternoon, these guys went out of their way to help, even loaned me their truck to go get the belt at another dealer. Many thanks to WinchestercH-D.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

August 09, 2014, 07:55:35 AM
Reply #728

HDBitchin

Administrator

http://www.hdwinchester.com/

August 09, 2014, 12:54:57 PM
Reply #729

WantMore

Supporting Member
I too have a friend that had a knee replacement. He is able to do everything now without pain.
Smoke em if you got em

August 09, 2014, 03:29:52 PM
Reply #730

01rk

Retired Staff Member
I too have a friend that had a knee replacement. He is able to do everything now without pain.
[/quote

My cuz had hers replaced last Oct. she still cannot walk, that what has the wife worried. Have to check out all the hospitals and surgons to see which has the highest success rate.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

August 10, 2014, 06:34:00 AM
Reply #731

Kowboy

My landlord has a replacement knee on one leg, a replacement hip on the other. He won't use his motorized chair like they tell him to. He's had to have both re-replaced during the decade I've rented from him. He's going in for his 3rd knee later this month. According to what he's told me, the replacement have a limited use before they wear out. Less they get used the longer they last, to a point. The more, the less time.

August 10, 2014, 05:18:32 PM
Reply #732

01rk

Retired Staff Member
My landlord has a replacement knee on one leg, a replacement hip on the other. He won't use his motorized chair like they tell him to. He's had to have both re-replaced during the decade I've rented from him. He's going in for his 3rd knee later this month. According to what he's told me, the replacement have a limited use before they wear out. Less they get used the longer they last, to a point. The more, the less time.

The doc says seven years is the average.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

August 10, 2014, 05:51:56 PM
Reply #733

rocket

Welp this weekend zoomed by, hope all is well out there where ever there is..............Bikes running good, gave up on selling her ....i can get 2wice as much at a dealer come sometime anyways........crazy about Tony stewart.........talk about roadrage....
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

August 10, 2014, 05:56:25 PM
Reply #734

Kowboy

The doc says seven years is the average.

That must be about right. I've been renting here for about 12 years.

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.