October 13, 2019, 01:15:19 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1003369 times)

July 01, 2014, 03:25:27 PM
Reply #630

WantMore

Supporting Member
30 bucks is good!!
Smoke em if you got em

July 02, 2014, 04:31:22 AM
Reply #631

01rk

Retired Staff Member
A hot and humid day ahead, mid 90's and a dew point in the 70's, everything sticks to you.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

July 02, 2014, 05:36:50 AM
Reply #632

rocket

30 bucks is good!!
I'm gonna stay right here, in the living room with the a/c on.........an thats that!!
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

July 02, 2014, 06:38:21 AM
Reply #633

the727doctor

Retired Staff Member
I'm gonna stay right here, in the living room with the a/c on.........an thats that!!

AWW, come on Rocket, get out and sweat like the rest of us.  8)
The 727Doctor, ridin'n for those VET's that can't.
U.S.A.F. Msgt Retired.

July 02, 2014, 02:00:18 PM
Reply #634

rocket

I just woke up, what?!

REALLY!!

July 02, 2014, 04:02:02 PM
Reply #635

Kowboy

Don't know where our dew point is today, but humidity is real high and 90 degrees. Sticky like cheap pancake syrup around here.

July 02, 2014, 05:19:18 PM
Reply #636

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Don't know where our dew point is today, but humidity is real high and 90 degrees. Sticky like cheap pancake syrup around here.

We topped out at 94* and 82% humidity, like you sticky pancake syrup. Pouring down rain right now.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

July 02, 2014, 06:09:54 PM
Reply #637

HDBitchin

Administrator
108 degrees here today.  >:D

Just got the Electra Glide back with a new rear tire and new rear brake rotor. $$

Still not done spending money... As said previously my Indie found my handlebars were cracked on the Heritage when that bike was in his shop recently so new apes were put on order and they just came in. The previous owner ran the wires outside the bars and since I am changing the bars it gives me the opportunity to lengthen the wires correctly and run them inside the bars.  :)

July 03, 2014, 08:07:51 AM
Reply #638

01rk

Retired Staff Member
108 degrees here today.  >:D

Just got the Electra Glide back with a new rear tire and new rear brake rotor. $$[/co  :)

What is the humidity 15/20%, 108 is hot but if you add 80% humidity it would be stifling, kind of like it is here.

I just put on new front and rear tires and a rear brake rotor on the Electra Glide, built a tire changer and did it myself, saved a hundred bucks.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

July 03, 2014, 08:45:43 AM
Reply #639

HDBitchin

Administrator
What is the humidity 15/20%, 108 is hot but if you add 80% humidity it would be stifling, kind of like it is here.

I just put on new front and rear tires and a rear brake rotor on the Electra Glide, built a tire changer and did it myself, saved a hundred bucks.
Yes the humidity is around 20% during the March thru June timeframe. The rest of the year it is slightly higher but nothing like you experience. Our monsoon season is just getting started and the humidity can range from 30% to 50% without any real rain. This time of year the humidity can be as high as 50% which coupled along with 100 degree temps makes for an uncomfortable time. Later in the fall the temps will obviuosly drop and humidity might stay around 40% but with the lower temps it is no factor. During the monsoon season the higher humidity isn't a numerical value that gets noticed by most folks as being a high number by comparison to other areas but when you get 110 degrees with 40% humidity you will feel it.  >:D

How did you balance your tires? I have seen some home built tire changers. How did you do yours?

July 03, 2014, 12:16:31 PM
Reply #640

Kowboy

Want More must have been in the Army years ago. These days its "Slap on a Nicoderm patch if you got 'em!"

July 03, 2014, 12:20:30 PM
Reply #641

Kowboy

We topped out at 94* and 82% humidity, like you sticky pancake syrup. Pouring down rain right now.

We had rain this morning, then the sun broke through early on and warmed up low 90s. Yup, just another sticky day in paradise.

July 04, 2014, 06:33:41 PM
Reply #642

rocket

Happy 4th everybody, neighbor has a kawasaki vulcan 4 sale.....2500.00......pretty much japans comedic try at a road king......but still a good ''road'' bike.

REALLY!!

July 04, 2014, 06:57:05 PM
Reply #643

HDBitchin

Administrator
Happy 4th everybody, neighbor has a kawasaki vulcan 4 sale.....2500.00......pretty much japans comedic try at a road king......but still a good ''road'' bike.
Happy 4th!! I work with someone that rides a Vulcan. Nice bike IMO. He loves it and rides it regularly.

July 04, 2014, 09:21:10 PM
Reply #644

rocket

yeah, it's an 800........not a bad bike to cruise with got a bunch a xtras already on , ol thinks it's got problems.....I disagree, had a batch of old gas in it an the carb needed cleaning..........runs good now......I want too buy it an sell the beemer......the beemer needs work in the future.........all the rubbber is starting too show it's age......which is pushing 30.

REALLY!!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.