October 17, 2019, 09:42:05 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1004921 times)

June 08, 2014, 04:43:19 PM
Reply #540

01rk

Retired Staff Member
How you like your hotdogs?   I boil mine.

The best dogs are at the ball park, I don't know how long they cook them but man are they good and they are boiled.
BTW the ride and the lobsters were great!
Get Your Motor Runnin'

June 08, 2014, 06:55:07 PM
Reply #541

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Slow boiled and then topped with mustard and onions and sometimes sauerkraut.
Two Lane Highway

June 08, 2014, 07:58:06 PM
Reply #542

Webbtron

Global Moderator
I have the water boiling.   Add the dogs for 5 minutes.  Right now I'm going without condiments.  But it's just a phase.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

June 08, 2014, 08:21:14 PM
Reply #543

HDBitchin

Administrator
Boiled and topped with brown mustard and onions.  Yum!

June 09, 2014, 04:35:21 AM
Reply #544

01rk

Retired Staff Member
I like my dogs with a side of baked beans!  It's 7:30 am here and I'm hungry, guess I will go boil some water.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

June 09, 2014, 05:36:41 AM
Reply #545

rocket

little butter an olive oil.....simmer for a bit, then throw in a half can of beer......cook for a nutter 5-10 minutes........butter a roll and toast that..........either this, or throw 'em on the grill........ :D
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

June 09, 2014, 05:44:27 AM
Reply #546

mat 60

little butter an olive oil.....simmer for a bit, then throw in a half can of beer......cook for a nutter 5-10 minutes........butter a roll and toast that..........either this, or throw 'em on the grill........ :D
You no ...That sounds good.....I usually just cook them on the grill but your idea may be something to try.. :)

June 09, 2014, 06:01:19 AM
Reply #547

rocket

there's a greasy spoon that does 'em that way......sorta, but they use a flat top an the dogs are soaking in a brothy bath of butter an beer. They then toss 'em on the flat top..........I prefer my way, gets more into the dog I think.........juicy ,tasty dogs, for sure...

REALLY!!

June 09, 2014, 06:47:00 AM
Reply #548

Webbtron

Global Moderator
there's a greasy spoon that does 'em that way......sorta, but they use a flat top an the dogs are soaking in a brothy bath of butter an beer. They then toss 'em on the flat top..........I prefer my way, gets more into the dog I think.........juicy ,tasty dogs, for sure...
I might try your recipe, substituting Geritol for beer. ;D 
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

June 09, 2014, 06:50:42 AM
Reply #549

rocket

just use the cheapest brew ya can find.......it's not like your drinking it.....

REALLY!!

June 09, 2014, 08:53:30 AM
Reply #550

mat 60

Darn....All this talk about great ways to cook them is making me hungry for the darn things.. :)..I'm not much of a cook like you guys but I love to eat.. :)

June 09, 2014, 10:05:37 AM
Reply #551

Webbtron

Global Moderator
The best dogs are at the ball park, I don't know how long they cook them but man are they good and they are boiled.
BTW the ride and the lobsters were great!
Well I found Cape May on the atlas.  Lots of roads to choose from.   But you are as far as you can go, unless they have a ferry.  Looks really nice.

June 09, 2014, 12:21:57 PM
Reply #552

rocket

Darn....All this talk about great ways to cook them is making me hungry for the darn things.. :)..I'm not much of a cook like you guys but I love to eat.. :)

yeah that!,lol.....I need to clean the mess ,bbl.

REALLY!!

June 09, 2014, 01:39:08 PM
Reply #553

mat 60

It's taken me awhile, but, I have managed to take my eyes off rockets avi to post this.

Thought you should know.

Ferrous
....Ya...I been here a bit and still having trouble with it myself... :)..

June 09, 2014, 01:44:38 PM
Reply #554

rocket

you would think my avi would bag me some karma.........tit's run dry lately..... O:-)

REALLY!!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.