October 17, 2019, 09:19:23 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1004909 times)

June 05, 2014, 04:14:12 AM
Reply #525

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Top of the mornin' to ya!
Rain here today, I'll get a break from the yard chores, already tired of mowing grass!
Have a wonderful day everyone.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

June 05, 2014, 04:24:05 PM
Reply #526

rocket

I'm in too!  Don't suppose you or anyone can tell me the song there in the middle of the clip!  Anyone?

some kind of irish dribble........Still  watchin the ''ilse of man'' TT races....kinda hard when ya drive truck all night.......

ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

June 06, 2014, 05:06:03 AM
Reply #527

rocket

Hmmmmmmm might just take the bike out today......soon as the sun warms up a bit.....

REALLY!!

June 06, 2014, 07:49:31 AM
Reply #528

maniacmac

Global Moderator
good morning all have a great day and keep the dirty side down ride safe
I  guess I better wash the old girl so I know which side goes down
CARS SUCK!

June 06, 2014, 07:51:26 AM
Reply #529

Haulin

It this where I'm supposed to check in to receive my daily allotment of Geritol?

That sun sure is a shining today! Have a fun one fellas.
Some days I like to go fast and other days I like to try stupid things on my bikes.

June 06, 2014, 09:10:26 AM
Reply #530

rocket

I  guess I better wash the old girl so I know which side goes down

Your ol can't be trusted near water alone either , huh?

REALLY!!

June 06, 2014, 07:20:01 PM
Reply #531

HDBitchin

Administrator
TGIF!!

The hell with coffee it is time for a beer! The weekend is here!  >:D

June 06, 2014, 09:40:31 PM
Reply #532

rebel55

hell ya we was dancing in da street. we got house to ourselves for couple days. son went camping with his uncle 8) >:D ;)
I'm not totally useless: I can be used as a bad example

June 07, 2014, 11:10:10 AM
Reply #533

mat 60

hell ya we was dancing in da street. we got house to ourselves for couple days. son went camping with his uncle 8) >:D ;)
Sound like someone may have a good time today... >:D.........Riding of coerce.. :)

June 07, 2014, 05:20:42 PM
Reply #534

rocket

a horse is a horse,of course,of course he's a horse , he is Mr Ed!!!

I waited all day for a gallop around a dirt track.....jeeeesh

REALLY!!

June 08, 2014, 04:52:55 AM
Reply #535

01rk

Retired Staff Member
On The Way TO Cape May
Heading there today for lobsters with my nephew and his girl friend, it's about a hundred mile ride each way.
For those of you not from the Philly area, the song is a summertime staple played on a local radio station every Friday morning for the weekend pilgrimage to the Jersey shore.
Enjoy the day one and all!
Get Your Motor Runnin'

June 08, 2014, 09:42:00 AM
Reply #536

Webbtron

Global Moderator
On The Way TO Cape May
Heading there today for lobsters with my nephew and his girl friend, it's about a hundred mile ride each way.
For those of you not from the Philly area, the song is a summertime staple played on a local radio station every Friday morning for the weekend pilgrimage to the Jersey shore.
Ride safe Dave.  I found the song on YouTube. 
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

June 08, 2014, 09:53:31 AM
Reply #537

HDBitchin

Administrator
On The Way TO Cape May

Lobsters and a 200 mile ride! That is a pretty good Sunday!  :D As Craig said, ride safe.

June 08, 2014, 02:07:05 PM
Reply #538

rocket

hot dogs an a schaefer,......'bout ten paces there an back to the sofa........

REALLY!!

June 08, 2014, 02:49:11 PM
Reply #539

Webbtron

Global Moderator
How you like your hotdogs?   I boil mine.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.