July 10, 2020, 11:48:31 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1158523 times)

maniacmac and 28 Guests are viewing this topic.

March 27, 2020, 06:38:23 AM
Reply #9390

Nowhereman

Supporting Member
Well, due to this Coronavirus thing I've been given six week off with pay to hunker down at home.
This all do to my advanced age (thank you Target). Now I only live two miles from the store and will be in communication probably daily, it's still exciting as I have all this time now to work on the scooters.
For the Fatboy, I've decided to do a top end job. (I'm so excited lol).
After that it will be bugging the wife to Hell and back then having a nice cigar in the morning with my cup of Joe then again at night.
Doc gave me a clean bill a few days ago so I got that going for me too.
- Nowhereman
Like Like x 2 View List

March 27, 2020, 06:53:14 AM
Reply #9391

HDBitchin

Administrator
Sounds like a good time @Nowhereman

TGIF!!
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

March 27, 2020, 07:40:30 AM
Reply #9392

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Good morning, All.  Congrats, NWM.  Money and foodwise we are ok.  Our biggest worry is that our daughter was tested twice (?) for Covid-19.  Pacing the floor waiting for results.

Stay safe and healthy everybody.
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG
Sad Sad x 3 View List

March 27, 2020, 09:08:28 AM
Reply #9393

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning, All.  Congrats, NWM.  Money and foodwise we are ok.  Our biggest worry is that our daughter was tested twice (?) for Covid-19.  Pacing the floor waiting for results.

My prayers and positive thoughts are given.
HDBitchin aka Tank
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

March 27, 2020, 10:33:14 AM
Reply #9394

AbueloBill

Supporting Member

Prayers are with you.
If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

March 27, 2020, 05:22:25 PM
Reply #9395

rocket

getting the bike on the lift tomorrow.....3 hole oil change then self quarantined for 2 weeks .....WITH MY BIKE!!! HEAVEN!!!
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

March 27, 2020, 05:38:11 PM
Reply #9396

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Diagnosed electrical gremlin with the 76 LTD.  Key on, lights turn sigs all cool.  Hit starter button, loud click and bike dead.  Fuses all MM'd and ok.  Cables and terminals all solid and clean.  Monkey, fiddle, walk around, key off and on and lights etc back on.  Click, dead.  Wiggle wires, rain dance, beer, key off and back on, lights back on.  Key back off.  Batt reads 12.3v.  Key on.  Batt 11.8v.  Hit start button, click, dead.  Batt 0.4v    hmmmm.  Swapped battery from 1500, bingo.  Off to get a new batt.  Not cheap, but a simple fix.  All in all a good day.
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG
Like Like x 2 View List

March 27, 2020, 05:45:57 PM
Reply #9397

rocket

this night will take forever.....bike comes out of hibernation tomorrow. :))

REALLY!!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

March 27, 2020, 06:23:46 PM
Reply #9398

AbueloBill

Supporting Member
Diagnosed electrical gremlin with the 76 LTD.  Key on, lights turn sigs all cool.  Hit starter button, loud click and bike dead.  Fuses all MM'd and ok.  Cables and terminals all solid and clean.  Monkey, fiddle, walk around, key off and on and lights etc back on.  Click, dead.  Wiggle wires, rain dance, beer, key off and back on, lights back on.  Key back off.  Batt reads 12.3v.  Key on.  Batt 11.8v.  Hit start button, click, dead.  Batt 0.4v    hmmmm.  Swapped battery from 1500, bingo.  Off to get a new batt.  Not cheap, but a simple fix.  All in all a good day.
Excellante! 🏍
If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate.

March 28, 2020, 07:30:09 AM
Reply #9399

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders! Hope that everyone is doing fine.

Seems that this slowdown has increased the spammer registrations. They aren’t getting through the registration but their numbers have dramatically increased.
HDBitchin aka Tank

March 28, 2020, 08:35:14 AM
Reply #9400

rocket

the innernet is clearly getting a workout these days....on a much brighter note, 3 holes completed, new plugs and she is waiting for warmer weather . So I can get the crash bar installed and flush the brake fluid......need to drop the exhaust for that......which  tells me it's been 8 years since it's been touched ......from the factory!

REALLY!!

March 28, 2020, 09:24:31 PM
Reply #9401

HDBitchin

Administrator
Saturday night check in!

Sitting here with the wife and the dog as I have been doing all week. We are doing fine and I hope that all of my riding friends out there are also doing fine.
HDBitchin aka Tank

March 29, 2020, 06:45:33 AM
Reply #9402

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning my riding friends!

Have a great Sunday!
HDBitchin aka Tank

March 29, 2020, 09:01:45 AM
Reply #9403

mqqn

Global Moderator
Hi Riders!

Great weather here in south-central TN - but also good for yard work.....

I hate to do this to you - don't go too far down the rabbit hole - but a search for motorcycles will....well....

https://bringatrailer.com/no-reserve/

best

mqqn
Like Like x 1 View List

March 29, 2020, 09:22:42 AM
Reply #9404

rocket

Saturday night check in!

Sitting here with the wife and the dog as I have been doing all week. We are doing fine and I hope that all of my riding friends out there are also doing fine.
crash bar and brake bleed....all thats left on the bike.....2 cars to do .....oil change and assorted tasks....raining now...kinda sux.

REALLY!!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2020 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer