May 30, 2020, 08:41:54 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1129954 times)

March 21, 2020, 08:30:21 AM
Reply #9360

HDBitchin

Administrator
Haven’t been around for a month or so. Lots of Birthday wishes and several new members to welcome in a belated fashion.

Hope everyone is surviving the beer virus. If you are at home hug your family but wash your hands afterwards.
Good to see you back on the forum again.
HDBitchin aka Tank 
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
A Business Member of ABATE of AZ
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

March 21, 2020, 11:42:57 AM
Reply #9361

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Good to see you back on the forum again.

Yep.  Welcome back.
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG

March 22, 2020, 05:32:44 AM
Reply #9362

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders!

Have a great Sunday.
HDBitchin aka Tank 
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

March 22, 2020, 06:27:41 AM
Reply #9363

mqqn

Global Moderator
Hi Gentlemen -

I hope everyone is doing well. Maggie and I are back in our house and finally the storage container is gone from our drive, meaning that we have all of our furniture back in the house. I have all of the "wall art" brought in and we are deciding where to hang it all (of course that means the boss is deciding and I am hanging lol) -

It is getting nice down here in south-central TN, and I have done one ride already. I will get the glide out and take it over to a local bike shop and let them put a new front tire on it and service the rear brake (needs bled).

I left all of my lifts in Illinois - figure when I get settled in here I'll buy another lift, but for now I'll get to know the locals and push them some business.

I hope you are all safe and happy and I look forward to having my friends visit us - we have plenty of room and there are some fabulous roads down here!

best

mqqn

March 22, 2020, 08:31:23 AM
Reply #9364

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
'Welcome back' @mqqn .  Where are you located?  I have family in Nashville and a life long buddy just north of Knoxville.

Ron

PS.  Don't forget to update your profile.   ;)

March 22, 2020, 10:20:55 AM
Reply #9365

maniacmac

Global Moderator
'Welcome back' @mqqn

March 22, 2020, 11:11:29 AM
Reply #9366

AbueloBill

Supporting Member
Hope everyone is surviving the beer virus. 
Just my opinion, but I don't believe we should correlate the virus with the Corona beer.  They are completely unrelated but the beer sales (as reported, 35%) are way down.  Does not make sense to me to penalize a company just to make a joke.

Near to where I live is Corona Del Sol High School.  Any humor about the name?

And unrelated, my grandfather died in 1918 of the Spanish flu, leaving a widow and a four year old son. 

Bill
If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate.

March 22, 2020, 11:51:28 AM
Reply #9367

rocket

page 625......holding steady here.....stock market? eh, they need the time off.....see what happens here next 2 weeks...governor wants us all to stay safe stay home...his words not mine.    }=
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

March 22, 2020, 02:14:55 PM
Reply #9368

WantMore

Supporting Member
Just my opinion, but I don't believe we should correlate the virus with the Corona beer.  They are completely unrelated but the beer sales (as reported, 35%) are way down.  Does not make sense to me to penalize a company just to make a joke.

Near to where I live is Corona Del Sol High School.  Any humor about the name?

And unrelated, my grandfather died in 1918 of the Spanish flu, leaving a widow and a four year old son. 

Bill
Didn’t mean to offend you @AbueloBill 

My apologies.

If I had to defend my comment I guess I was just trying to put some humor into a bad situation. There really is no defense for it.

BTW, I am not alone, if you look at a recent post in the Funny Pictures thread it had a post with a picture showing a Corona beer and some Heineken bottles with a face mask on. Like my comment, I think the poster of that picture thought it be innocent humor but I see your point.

Once again I am sorry.   
Smoke em if you got em

March 22, 2020, 02:28:33 PM
Reply #9369

AbueloBill

Supporting Member
No personal criticism intended.  If I could have deleted you name from the quote I would have. 

Bill

If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate.
Like Like x 1 View List

March 22, 2020, 02:52:59 PM
Reply #9370

mqqn

Global Moderator
Thank you, Gentlemen -

I have been checking in but not posting -

I am in Winchester TN - the Alabama border is 25 miles from my house, and Monteagle is 22 miles up the mountain.

It is a gorgeous area - good weather (lots of rain in the winter) - and we are around 80 miles south of Nashville.

best

mqqn

March 22, 2020, 02:56:23 PM
Reply #9371

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Enjoy

March 22, 2020, 06:17:58 PM
Reply #9372

rocket

checkin in...... ^*?

REALLY!!

March 23, 2020, 07:29:36 AM
Reply #9373

HDBitchin

Administrator
Hello riders! Welcome to Monday.
HDBitchin aka Tank 

March 23, 2020, 05:50:34 PM
Reply #9374

rocket

pitooey!! Mondays suck....so do the other 4 days to be honest   {=

REALLY!!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2020 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer