January 19, 2020, 06:27:53 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1052911 times)

November 13, 2019, 07:39:50 PM
Reply #8805

rocket

well maybe he aint as pissed as I thought.
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

November 13, 2019, 07:51:00 PM
Reply #8806

HDBitchin

Administrator
well maybe he aint as pissed as I thought.
He has a secure version of his proboards website. But he needs to do a Permanent 301 Redirect to so that when people don’t type the https and instead type http they will always land on the secure side of his server.

https://switchbackowners.proboards.com/

If you follow that link you will see that he has an SSL. See picture below...

November 13, 2019, 07:58:29 PM
Reply #8807

rocket

I'm not losing sleep over it.......ore reason to catch a few threads on switchbacks here!!
        8)

REALLY!!

November 14, 2019, 05:39:17 AM
Reply #8808

J F Go

Community Advocate
Good morning all. Nice to see you're still stirring someone's pot, as it were, @rocket, LOL. That's a pretty big deal, right there, to have a forum close down because rather then fix it, get their panties in a wad. Keep up the good work @rocket and get those switchback folks over here. That otter piss him off. Colder than a moose yard over here in Eastern Maine this morning. It's a balmy 11 above the doughnut. Heading for the airport in a bit to pick up our son. You all have a great day. 8)

November 14, 2019, 07:37:37 AM
Reply #8809

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders!

Enjoy your son’s visit @J F Go

November 14, 2019, 05:53:22 PM
Reply #8810

rocket

ran the semi hard today......delayed my lunch 4 hours after the first 4 when I was due one..........anyway relaxing at table now.

REALLY!!
Like Like x 1 View List

November 15, 2019, 03:44:09 AM
Reply #8811

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning everyone!

TGIF!

November 15, 2019, 09:23:49 AM
Reply #8812

WantMore

Supporting Member
Hello my forum friends.
Smoke em if you got em

November 15, 2019, 11:54:01 AM
Reply #8813

maniacmac

Global Moderator
When I worked I didn't get a hump day because of my 4 day schedule and now I'm retired I don't get TGIF  lol
CARS SUCK!

November 16, 2019, 07:55:41 AM
Reply #8814

HDBitchin

Administrator
When I worked I didn't get a hump day because of my 4 day schedule and now I'm retired I don't get TGIF  lol
And now everyday is like Saturday which is today! Have a great day everyone!

November 16, 2019, 08:14:41 AM
Reply #8815

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Good morning! Have a great weekend!
Two Lane Highway

November 17, 2019, 07:15:44 AM
Reply #8816

HDBitchin

Administrator
Having a Sunday morning coffee and watching the news.

Good morning everyone!

November 17, 2019, 04:57:36 PM
Reply #8817

rocket

weekend was a blur.....poured out all my beer ....blacked out again last night.......2nd time this year .......I use to be a social drinker that turned into 1-2 beers a day....stayed tha way for years...lately I been bindging on  beer and cider shots........eh, see how long sobriety lasts.........be nice to string a few days together mebbe a few weeks....go from there........I know one thing If I stayed on this path it will lead to a cliff in the dark.

REALLY!!

November 17, 2019, 05:09:19 PM
Reply #8818

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
weekend was a blur.....poured out all my beer ....blacked out again last night.......2nd time this year .......I use to be a social drinker that turned into 1-2 beers a day....stayed tha way for years...lately I been bindging on  beer and cider shots........eh, see how long sobriety lasts.........be nice to string a few days together mebbe a few weeks....go from there........I know one thing If I stayed on this path it will lead to a cliff in the dark.

Good luck, @rocket
Beam me up, Scotty.  There's no intelligent life here.  ;-)

November 17, 2019, 05:29:13 PM
Reply #8819

rocket

thanks....Mary is on a ''stomach shrinking diet til the gastric bypass nov 25th, figure me staying sober is the least I could do ^*?

REALLY!!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2020 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer