December 14, 2019, 09:50:48 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1032439 times)

maniacmac and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 30, 2019, 06:25:04 AM
Reply #8730

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning everyone. I have a meeting this morning with a drywall contractor to get a price to do the work at my bunk house/garage in the spring. By waiting till spring it has allowed me to get a real good handle on how I want to do things without making hasty decisions. Still hopeful to get the lot scratched out and the well and power on site. Fingers crossed. Have a great day.  8) Oh and @rocket, be careful how many donuts you decide to dunk in that rum and vodka, you might have a slight pain in the head later.  }= ^*? &{ £~¥ £~¥ £~¥ £~¥ £~¥ £~¥ £~¥
Good luck Rick!

October 30, 2019, 08:45:12 AM
Reply #8731

rocket

new meaning to ''dunkin' donuts,lol.......naw a couple rum and cokes......to busy to get shitfaced right now,lol
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

October 31, 2019, 06:22:22 AM
Reply #8732

HDBitchin

Administrator
Happy Halloween riders!

October 31, 2019, 06:28:21 AM
Reply #8733

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
BOO! 
Beam me up, Scotty.  There's no intelligent life here.  ;-)

October 31, 2019, 07:53:32 AM
Reply #8734

HDBitchin

Administrator
Just a tad bit chilly this morning on the ride to work. More coffee please.

October 31, 2019, 08:22:08 AM
Reply #8735

J F Go

Community Advocate
Come on over, Larry, and I'll show you not only cold, but wet as well. LOL  &{ Trying to find a new set of Avons for my CVO Road King. Not looking good at this point. Have an e-mail off to Avon for a "WTH" am I going to do now ? Hope you guys all have a Happy Halloween.  8)
Funny Funny x 1 View List

October 31, 2019, 08:51:32 AM
Reply #8736

HDBitchin

Administrator
Come on over, Larry, and I'll show you not only cold, but wet as well. LOL  &{
I would need more than coffee to bring my temperature back to normal!

October 31, 2019, 05:49:17 PM
Reply #8737

rocket

Not much riding these days.....4 in a row rain soaked , tomorrow windy but I can do shed werk in wind ....rain not so much.

REALLY!!

October 31, 2019, 09:15:14 PM
Reply #8738

HDBitchin

Administrator
Just after 9 here in the Phoenix area and the trick or treaters are all back home counting their loot.

November 01, 2019, 06:24:13 AM
Reply #8739

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning! TGIF!

November 01, 2019, 12:10:03 PM
Reply #8740

rocket

trying to make some noise at santa anita racetrack.......might as well be a deaf mute.... }=

REALLY!!

November 01, 2019, 01:53:15 PM
Reply #8741

HDBitchin

Administrator
Just in case you forgot...

November 01, 2019, 04:32:13 PM
Reply #8742

rocket

pulling clothes bins for the ol' lady........last mantra for the winter change over....bike is hibernating with a well stocked dryer sheet arway.

REALLY!!

November 01, 2019, 04:32:43 PM
Reply #8743

rocket

dryer sheets keep the mice away......

REALLY!!
Informative Informative x 1 View List

November 02, 2019, 07:08:05 AM
Reply #8744

J F Go

Community Advocate
Good morning fellow riders. It's a bright and sunny day here in Maine. It is also the first day for hunting White Tail Deer.  I don't go on bright and sunny days because I can't see good with the sun. I prefer cloudy, with a bit of light rain or drizzle in the air. I contacted Avon Tyres, through their web site, and they responded same day. They had recommended exactly what I was looking for and told me the correct numbers to use to find what I was looking for. I guess I will be sporting a new set of Avons on the CVO come spring. I bet they may even send me a coupon to help with the cost. (Maybe.) I hope you all have a great weekend. 8)

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer