August 10, 2020, 12:58:10 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1185919 times)

FerrousBueller and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 07, 2014, 06:36:59 AM
Reply #840

rocket

Looked liked it was an 8-cylinder horizontal opposed engine. I thought the cylinder bank in the image looked like it may have 4 cylinders. Sounds like it's still a rocket on rails though.
No ''flying bricks'', are 4 cylinder sideways mounted motors, with the crank at your right foot and the head(s) at your left..........but your right on the power.  :D
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

September 09, 2014, 05:20:37 PM
Reply #841

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Off to the land of great happy hours, Ocean City Md., in the AM. This is one of the best bike events on the east coast. Think the great bars have anything to do with that?
Get Your Motor Runnin'

September 10, 2014, 08:17:35 AM
Reply #842

rocket

only 300 some odd miles......I could make a weekend out of it.........some year.

REALLY!!

September 10, 2014, 01:43:25 PM
Reply #843

Webbtron

Global Moderator
only 300 some odd miles......I could make a weekend out of it.........some year.
And what about 6 states?
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

September 11, 2014, 12:21:34 PM
Reply #844

rocket

And what about 6 states?
not counting CT, I have ny,nj,all of delaware.....length wise!,then across the line............but it's all of 300 miles.

REALLY!!

September 12, 2014, 06:29:05 AM
Reply #845

Webbtron

Global Moderator
not counting CT, I have ny,nj,all of delaware.....length wise!,then across the line............but it's all of 300 miles.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

September 12, 2014, 07:40:41 AM
Reply #846

HDBitchin

Administrator
Texas is big! No doubt.  :)
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

September 12, 2014, 11:58:09 AM
Reply #847

rocket

EVERYTHINGS  big in Texas

REALLY!!

September 14, 2014, 05:42:05 AM
Reply #848

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Got home from OC Md. yesterday afternoon, had to come home to recover. We ate way to many steamed shrimp, clams and wings, all things that need to be washed down with a cold beer. The happy hour at the Crab Bag started at 11am  and went to 7pm, plenty of time to indulge.
Anyway it was a great time and we had good weather.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

September 14, 2014, 07:01:26 AM
Reply #849

HDBitchin

Administrator
Got home from OC Md. yesterday afternoon, had to come home to recover. We ate way to many steamed shrimp, clams and wings, all things that need to be washed down with a cold beer. The happy hour at the Crab Bag started at 11am  and went to 7pm, plenty of time to indulge.
Anyway it was a great time and we had good weather.
Sounds like some good living!  ^-^
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

September 14, 2014, 09:55:40 AM
Reply #850

WantMore

Supporting Member
Beer, shrimp, clams and wings!! Heaven on earth 01rk!!
Smoke em if you got em

September 14, 2014, 01:49:03 PM
Reply #851

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member

Beer, shrimp, clams and wings!! Heaven on earth 01rk!!
I think that covers the major food groups! LOL
Two Lane Highway

September 14, 2014, 05:09:17 PM
Reply #852

rocket

had a good day....rode the bike, drank the beer, and slept on da couch! perfect!

REALLY!!

September 15, 2014, 04:33:20 AM
Reply #853

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Heaven on earth

That is just the way I look at it. Live it large while you have the chance!
Get Your Motor Runnin'

September 15, 2014, 06:56:39 AM
Reply #854

rocket

ditto

REALLY!!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2020 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer