November 13, 2019, 02:10:26 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1016912 times)

August 15, 2014, 04:43:20 PM
Reply #750

rocket

thanks, I always have room for a mug or stein.....
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

August 15, 2014, 05:17:49 PM
Reply #751

HDBitchin

Administrator
thanks, I always have room for a mug or stein.....
My kitchen cupboard that holds the coffee mugs and beer mugs is always overloaded but I find room for new additions.  ;)

August 15, 2014, 09:37:30 PM
Reply #752

WantMore

Supporting Member
The HDBItchin coffee cup with our friend Popeye looks pretty good.
Smoke em if you got em

August 16, 2014, 03:16:15 AM
Reply #753

rocket

got a good jump on the weekend............nice 5 hour night.....gotta love it!!!

REALLY!!

August 16, 2014, 03:36:24 AM
Reply #754

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Off to Ocean City Md. for a week with the Grandsons, hope for good weather. There is no place worse to be when it is raining than the sea shore.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

August 16, 2014, 03:40:22 AM
Reply #755

rocket

you'll get a few good days in it looks.....
 I'm gonna head out to the drive way an see about moving my signals.....get the amber running lights working too.....I'm thinking about mounting them lower an raising the cafe styled headlamp up closer too the triple tree........should take a few hours...but nothing really complicated.

easy does it in the sunshine rk.....

REALLY!!

August 16, 2014, 02:17:27 PM
Reply #756

HDBitchin

Administrator
Rode to Prescott to meet with maniacmac and stopped for a Kodak moment on the way back home. These two pics are a view from the last hill looking down from Prescott toward Phoenix.

Currently in Wickenburg for a cold drink then I will ride the last HOT leg back into Phoenix. 

August 16, 2014, 03:19:14 PM
Reply #757

WantMore

Supporting Member

Rode to Prescott to meet with maniacmac and stopped for a Kodak moment on the way back home. These two pics are a view from the last hill looking down from Prescott toward Phoenix.

Currently in Wickenburg for a cold drink then I will ride the last HOT leg back into Phoenix.
Nice big blue sky.
Smoke em if you got em

August 16, 2014, 04:16:22 PM
Reply #758

rocket

everybody sing!
THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND, THIS LAND IS MY LAND,.....THIS LAND IS MADE FOR YOU AN MEEEEEEE!!!!

REALLY!!

August 17, 2014, 06:13:46 AM
Reply #759

Webbtron

Global Moderator

Looks halfway cool in these pictures.  That's more clouds than I saw in 4 days.  I'd see this little poof of a cloud and it would never seem to get closer or move at all just kind of set out there and taunt me.   ;D  Thanks for the pictures
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

August 17, 2014, 06:45:37 AM
Reply #760

HDBitchin

Administrator
On the clouds... Yeah this time of year our weather forcasters will always say "a chance of thunderstorms". "Sometimes" they are right!  :o  ^-^

August 18, 2014, 06:29:09 AM
Reply #761

rocket

alrighty......lawn mowing and laundry on tap for today........mebbe some coffee..

REALLY!!

August 19, 2014, 01:19:21 PM
Reply #762

Webbtron

Global Moderator
Deb & I are in Grand Lake, CO
Crossed the great divide 2x.  It was an out the same road you went in deal.  CO Hwy 125. First time on it.  Won't be the last.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

August 19, 2014, 01:30:42 PM
Reply #763

HDBitchin

Administrator
Deb & I are in Grand Lake, CO
Crossed the great divide 2x.  It was an out the same road you went in deal.  CO Hwy 125. First time on it.  Won't be the last.
Up there in that rarefied air!! Have fun!!

August 19, 2014, 02:29:01 PM
Reply #764

rocket

coffee must be mighty dark this time a day

REALLY!!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer