July 23, 2019, 08:04:24 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 969021 times)

January 16, 2019, 06:01:02 AM
Reply #7425

J F Go

Community Advocate
Yes indeed there Tank, it is Hump Day, and this week, so far, is moving along quite nicely. Have a great day everyone. And should you be lucky enough to get in the wind today, please crack that throttle a few times for us less fortunate ones. 8)

January 16, 2019, 10:27:41 AM
Reply #7426

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
I did...   £~¥

Ron
Beam me up, Scotty.  There's no intelligent life here.  ;-)
Like Like x 1 View List

January 17, 2019, 05:57:05 AM
Reply #7427

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders! Still dark here but we are supposed to have sunshine and high of 67 degrees. Should be a nice day to ride to work.

January 17, 2019, 11:34:20 AM
Reply #7428

WantMore

Supporting Member
Hello my brothers and sisters!
Smoke em if you got em
Like Like x 1 View List

January 18, 2019, 05:38:38 AM
Reply #7429

J F Go

Community Advocate
AHHH, Friday. We've made it here once again. We have a very large storm coming our way Saturday night through and into Monday. Up to 2 feet. Spent the last 2 days preping for it. Sure wish I could get my furnace straightened out. I don't buy fuel oil, propane or Kero from anyone because I'm on natural gas, so they won't even entertain the thought of making this repair. I'm coming to the conclusion that I will have some large corporate concern come and fix it. Can't wait for that bill, but I'm running out of options. Hope you all have a great day.  8)

January 18, 2019, 05:41:11 AM
Reply #7430

rocket

Ran myself hard last night ......but it was worth the added time at home til Mary leaves for werk.
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

January 18, 2019, 05:44:39 AM
Reply #7431

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good to see Friday here.

@j f go sorry to hear that you are still working that furnace issue.

January 18, 2019, 03:49:01 PM
Reply #7432

J F Go

Community Advocate
Good Friday evening all. Been a long cold day up here in Maine. Glad I'm home and have my feet up. Going to treat myself to a couple Crown Royals on the rocks in just a bit. Hope you all had a good day. 8)

January 18, 2019, 07:38:53 PM
Reply #7433

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good Friday evening all. Been a long cold day up here in Maine. Glad I'm home and have my feet up. Going to treat myself to a couple Crown Royals on the rocks in just a bit. Hope you all had a good day. 8)
Over this direction I am pouring a Glenlivet on the rocks. Cheers!

January 18, 2019, 07:54:20 PM
Reply #7434

J F Go

Community Advocate
Cheers, my friend. :)
Like Like x 1 View List

January 18, 2019, 08:07:42 PM
Reply #7435

bc45

Global Moderator
evening to all

January 18, 2019, 08:57:43 PM
Reply #7436

HDBitchin

Administrator
Evening everyone!

January 19, 2019, 06:40:49 AM
Reply #7437

rocket

My weekend starts now!!
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

January 19, 2019, 08:25:28 AM
Reply #7438

J F Go

Community Advocate
Good morning all you hdbitchin folk. Been busy this morning getting prepped for the upcoming winter storm. Been to the grocery store, bought my lotto tickets, have some chicken in the oven and have a load of laundry in the washer. I'm gonna make some one a hell of a house husband someday. Now if I could only snag me a deaf, dumb and blind lady, with lots of disposal cash, I'd be golden. LOL. ^*? &{
Like Like x 1 View List

January 19, 2019, 08:27:59 AM
Reply #7439

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Good morning all you hdbitchin folk. Been busy this morning getting prepped for the upcoming winter storm. Been to the grocery store, bought my lotto tickets, have some chicken in the oven and have a load of laundry in the washer. I'm gonna make some one a hell of a house husband someday. Now if I could only snag me a deaf, dumb and blind lady, with lots of disposal cash, I'd be golden. LOL. ^*? &{
  And you will still be wrong when you speak  lol
CARS SUCK!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.