November 13, 2019, 02:29:36 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1016921 times)

July 23, 2014, 10:05:10 AM
Reply #690

HDBitchin

Administrator
341 views an 14 watchers.....no bids yet.......1 day an 12 hours left.......hope their waiting on a mad rush near the end of the auction :)
14 watchers is a good thing. Got to be a buyer in that group!

July 23, 2014, 10:34:38 AM
Reply #691

rocket

My thinking is, it's a low priced bike, by a number of standards......so every one wants too ''steal'' it at the asking auction price......as the clock ticks down there will be a flurry of activity, or a single cricket in the room with empty pockets.
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

July 27, 2014, 07:17:32 AM
Reply #692

Webbtron

Global Moderator
Yesterday, Dave enjoyed a balmy 105 degrees in the eastern part of Arizona.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

July 27, 2014, 08:40:13 AM
Reply #693

rocket

I'm not entirely sure what happened.........I came home, worked on some door hardware, ordered pizza an wings......next thing ya know it's sunday !!......I bet that 14 hour /606 mile day had sumtin'  to do with it?!

REALLY!!

July 27, 2014, 04:39:00 PM
Reply #694

HDBitchin

Administrator
Yesterday, Dave enjoyed a balmy 105 degrees in the eastern part of Arizona.
Triple digits are what we live for here in Arizona!  >:D

July 27, 2014, 04:47:25 PM
Reply #695

rocket

been downright comfy where we are..........relisted the bike an lowered the price, if it don't sell I'll just enjoy it this season, and trade it in for a cruiser at a local dealer.....pretty sure I can score a rk for under 10k . then bargain the trade in.

REALLY!!

July 28, 2014, 06:02:25 AM
Reply #696

rocket

i trimmed my hostas.......I don't think they like me now,....

REALLY!!

July 28, 2014, 06:41:24 AM
Reply #697

Webbtron

Global Moderator
Well I can't say guy is innocent or not..There seems to be some individuals who looks innocent but they have done the crime intentionally..
Yep I agree.  It was kind of a nod to the fact that everyone in the klink is innocent.  When you have unmarked crown vics following you around you made the big time.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

July 28, 2014, 06:44:43 AM
Reply #698

Webbtron

Global Moderator
i trimmed my hostas.......I don't think they like me now,....
Rocket we might need a gardener section ..... Glad to hear you have dedicated a bit of time to the hostas.  You drive safe out there amongst the citizens.

July 28, 2014, 06:57:45 AM
Reply #699

rocket

I'm slowly learning the importance of a car port....and the fact that I don't have one...........tarping a bike all season sucks plain an simple...

REALLY!!

July 29, 2014, 08:38:56 AM
Reply #700

rocket

I'm a little miffed, At work, we have these bids. One of which is called a ''fill-in'' position. That bid fills in for the guy on vacation. My bid is a ''wild'' I chase freight wherever needed. ( The ''fill in'' is bid-specific, meaning he remains covering all week long on on his fill in. )
 So this has happened 4 times, since January, That I have ''filled in'' while the the ''fill in'' guy has taken my wild run........BONING ME OUT OF MONEY!!! Happened again last night, should I file on it or just let it go and grab what is there and not care? ( I can make up the shortage just sitting on my ass in a couple weeks time).

REALLY!!

July 30, 2014, 06:24:15 AM
Reply #701

Webbtron

Global Moderator
Debbie and I met Dave and Lorraine at Pikes Peak HD, ..had lunch and then went back to my garage so Dave could change his oil.  If you get a chance to met the folks ....well let's just say they are great.  On a personal note Dave uses Valvoline 4 cycle 20w/50 O0  We leave tomorrow.  Still got some prep to do on Ruby.  Oh 1.7" of rain last night ..later

July 30, 2014, 01:52:01 PM
Reply #702

rocket

cool, a couple days left on da auction, I really want a cruiser....but not a payment, so the dealer is out.....but If I don't sell it will be gone by the fall, I can get a good deal from a dealer then , If it sells now, I'd still be happy w/my neighbors vulcan........guess time will tell........Good weather  right now.

REALLY!!

July 30, 2014, 04:38:23 PM
Reply #703

HDBitchin

Administrator
Debbie and I met Dave and Lorraine at Pikes Peak HD, ..had lunch and then went back to my garage so Dave could change his oil.  If you get a chance to met the folks ....well let's just say they are great.  On a personal note Dave uses Valvoline 4 cycle 20w/50 O0  We leave tomorrow.  Still got some prep to do on Ruby.  Oh 1.7" of rain last night ..later
You guys ride safe and take a few pictures. We love pictures!!

July 30, 2014, 04:40:47 PM
Reply #704

HDBitchin

Administrator
cool, a couple days left on da auction, I really want a cruiser....but not a payment, so the dealer is out.....but If I don't sell it will be gone by the fall, I can get a good deal from a dealer then , If it sells now, I'd still be happy w/my neighbors vulcan........guess time will tell........Good weather  right now.
rocket, Good luck on the sale and the purchase!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer