November 13, 2019, 03:00:15 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1016944 times)

May 31, 2014, 04:37:14 PM
Reply #495

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
Got back from hot dogs, hamburgers, and carny at Bobbies HD after cleaning up. Almost hot enough without the grill!  We had a pretty good turn out.  Marines were also there doing a wash for donations.  They do a pretty good job!
Going back later for the All Clubs gathering at the LZ next door for some adult beverages and games.  All in all it's a good day!
USARMY 69-71, IB 1K, AZ HOG, PGR, AMA, VVA, RFTW  SR 2015 FNG, 2016 -  2019 SR STAGING, 2020 TEAM LEADER

May 31, 2014, 07:00:54 PM
Reply #496

rocket

had a long trip last night.......12 hours in a truck not my idea of fun......
 on a bright note, poker run tomorrow......me and the C.M.R.A.....(I'm a lifetime member), are gonna do a pack ride to the event.......I don't like pack rides, try an avoid them to be honest.
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

May 31, 2014, 09:26:45 PM
Reply #497

bc45

Global Moderator
had a long trip last night.......12 hours in a truck not my idea of fun......
 on a bright note, poker run tomorrow......me and the C.M.R.A.....(I'm a lifetime member), are gonna do a pack ride to the event.......I don't like pack rides, try an avoid them to be honest.

what kind of off road or dual sport do you have? I am assuming CMRA is Cumberland Mountain Rider's Association?

June 01, 2014, 04:00:05 AM
Reply #498

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Good Morning everyone! Beautiful weather yesterday and today mid 70's and low humidity.
Met friends for lunch yesterday, 180 mile round trip, don't know whats on tap for today, I guess I will have to improvise.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

June 01, 2014, 02:04:10 PM
Reply #499

HDBitchin

Administrator
No ride today but I did work a little bit on both bikes.  ;D

The Tour Pak latches were worn on the Electra Glide so they were both changed out.

The Heritage needed a new spot/fog lamp.

Hot in Phoenix today but still a good day.   ^-^

June 01, 2014, 04:39:02 PM
Reply #500

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
Had a real good turn out at the All Clubs MC charity event yesterday for the Saddles Of Joy at the LZ next to Bobbies HD. 
HOT but still good here!  Would you believe 102 for the pool(covered to keep the blowing sand out).  Too hot for a swim right now!  Almost time of a cold one!
USARMY 69-71, IB 1K, AZ HOG, PGR, AMA, VVA, RFTW  SR 2015 FNG, 2016 -  2019 SR STAGING, 2020 TEAM LEADER

June 02, 2014, 04:08:52 AM
Reply #501

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Almost time of a cold one!

I thought any time was that time, though some times are better than others.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

June 02, 2014, 06:08:04 AM
Reply #502

Webbtron

Global Moderator
Rode the Arkansas River to Salida to Buena Vista then back to the Springs.  222 miles first day with bare arms so guess they will be sore for a day.  I know you guys in the midwest and east have real rivers but the Arkansas was about at peak runoff.  As high as we have seen it.  The Pic is at the river park in Salida.  the kayakers were out in force.
It was then I knew I'd had enough, Burned my credit card for fuel.   Headed out to where the pavement  turns to sand.  With a one-way ticket to the land of truth  And my suitcase in my hand. How I lost my friends I still don't understand.

June 02, 2014, 07:23:33 AM
Reply #503

HDBitchin

Administrator
Rode the Arkansas River to Salida to Buena Vista then back to the Springs.  222 miles first day with bare arms so guess they will be sore for a day.  I know you guys in the midwest and east have real rivers but the Arkansas was about at peak runoff.  As high as we have seen it.  The Pic is at the river park in Salida.  the kayakers were out in force.

Nice picture!  8)

June 02, 2014, 09:09:42 AM
Reply #504

rocket

lost a dew rag yesterday.....eh, it was an old one anyways..........had a good time at the poker run......best part was waiting for me at home, well next door ,at home,.lol.
 neighbor threw me a few beers and I helped him with his kawasaki Vulcan.

REALLY!!

June 02, 2014, 10:52:28 AM
Reply #505

mat 60

lost a dew rag yesterday.....eh, it was an old one anyways..........had a good time at the poker run......best part was waiting for me at home, well next door ,at home,.lol.
 neighbor threw me a few beers and I helped him with his kawasaki Vulcan.
Mat....Hay rocket....Ive lost some dew rags myself.. :)...Glad you had a great day as did I...Back to work today.. ;)

June 02, 2014, 01:07:21 PM
Reply #506

rebel55

had great day as well here, as for the lost dew rags it's a offering to the HARLEY GOD to keep us safe 8)
I'm not totally useless: I can be used as a bad example

June 02, 2014, 01:42:48 PM
Reply #507

rocket

hope the harley god likes bimmers too!!

REALLY!!

June 02, 2014, 01:47:56 PM
Reply #508

rebel55

lol Rocket I'm sure he does,  8)
I'm not totally useless: I can be used as a bad example

June 02, 2014, 01:50:18 PM
Reply #509

rocket

Whew! thank god.....pun intended.....

REALLY!!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer