November 13, 2019, 03:04:28 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1016946 times)

February 20, 2014, 01:18:07 PM
Reply #165

rocket

well i avoided ice damming it looks like :)).........enjoying the warmer weather while it's here 8).......don't really mind the ponding of water ::).....yet. >:D
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

February 21, 2014, 05:41:21 AM
Reply #166

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Still have some concern about ice daming, hopefully the ice will melt away with no damage. Flooding is a real possibility today, keeping my fingers crossed.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

February 22, 2014, 07:54:14 PM
Reply #167

rocket

roof was alright....all the ice melted...now it's up to the water table.....and see if it seeps into the basement..........there;s a lot of water in that snow!!

REALLY!!

February 23, 2014, 05:58:18 AM
Reply #168

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Had a good melting day yesterday, our roof and gutters look ok, I was worried like you that the basement would fill with water, but so far so good. I cleared the snow and ice from the end of the down spouts, I think that helped.
More rain and sleet predicted for tonight.
The fun never seems to end.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

February 23, 2014, 07:52:03 AM
Reply #169

rocket

I think what helps is the ground was/is kinda dry, 'fore the shit hit the fan in January. I cleaned my down spout areas too, but to be honest ,this  was the first year I did so........

REALLY!!

February 24, 2014, 05:22:47 AM
Reply #170

01rk

Retired Staff Member
Another nice day yesterday, I would have liked to get out and ride but the melting snow has salt in it so if you hit a wet spot the bike will get salted.
Also it's like driving an obstacle course with the potholes, best to wait rather than risk damage to a wheel, or something worse.
Get Your Motor Runnin'

February 24, 2014, 06:58:37 AM
Reply #171

rocket

i agree, as tempting as the weather was,and I mean WAS, it's no bargain.......my bike does just fine sleeping in another month mebbe half.
 I bought a new cb antennae for the werk truck,....I was getting a ant/warning with the fberglass stick that came with it, turns out the dummy that mounted it knows very little 'bout mounting an antennae......he was missing a ground blocking washer. (little plastic ferrel comes with all mounting posts). I set my SWR and couldn't believe the ham operators I was picking up on a saturday morning...........kinda psyched to head in tonight!

REALLY!!

February 27, 2014, 08:32:34 PM
Reply #172

rocket

this is beautiful, Our state is on a tailgating campaign....instead of righting the wrong.......keeping people too keep right except to pass,..they're gonna ticket the guy doing the speed limit in the left lane ......meanwhile ,one could just poke around in any lane tying up traffic and the yutz behind them gets the ticket.........just amazing the amount of stupidity one sees on any given day....and today the state takes the prize.

REALLY!!

February 28, 2014, 10:48:03 AM
Reply #173

rocket

I wasn't ready for a 600 mile night........just got in and I'm on borrowed time.........rack time is calling my name......

REALLY!!

February 28, 2014, 12:23:43 PM
Reply #174

HDBitchin

Administrator
For this music video it looks like they hired some of the wheelie riders from the videos in this thread...

http://hdbitchin.com/index.php?topic=1288.0

Music isn't bad and the bikes are cool. Worth a look IMO...

February 28, 2014, 06:28:55 PM
Reply #175

rocket

good tune.......off to play for pay tanight. just a quick cup....thanks

REALLY!!

February 28, 2014, 06:54:31 PM
Reply #176

r_k_dragon

Global Moderator
Liked it!  I could ride to that and enjoy it!  Good video accompanies it!  Thanks!
USARMY 69-71, IB 1K, AZ HOG, PGR, AMA, VVA, RFTW  SR 2015 FNG, 2016 -  2019 SR STAGING, 2020 TEAM LEADER

March 01, 2014, 09:27:37 AM
Reply #177

rocket

well just a drive by taday...too much stuff going on.....like sleep. O:-)

REALLY!!

March 01, 2014, 09:30:17 AM
Reply #178

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member
Cool video Tank!
Two Lane Highway

March 01, 2014, 09:46:37 PM
Reply #179

rocket

woke up from my slumber.....went shopping;  ate very well....watched a movie, hung a venetian blind...........chilling on the net....waiting for warmer weather...

REALLY!!

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer