November 13, 2019, 02:26:17 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1016919 times)

January 28, 2014, 12:36:02 PM
Reply #135

rocket

me too......thinkin' bout doing my taxes.........think I'll do the short form this year.....ol made more than me let her grab the deductions this year...
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

January 28, 2014, 01:02:37 PM
Reply #136

lbclark08

me too......thinkin' bout doing my taxes.........think I'll do the short form this year.....ol made more than me let her grab the deductions this year...
Taxes in my household, that's a Pink job. Wife does it 3or 4 different way to get the most back. I understand numbers but she does it for a living so I would rather do yard work than piss around with taxes. ;D
Take care and ride safe eh!!!

January 28, 2014, 02:26:57 PM
Reply #137

rocket

dinner time!!

REALLY!!

January 29, 2014, 02:50:55 PM
Reply #138

rocket

Much like the wagon ,horse drawn, with empty boots in the stirrups. A tribute to those that have fallen.....I disconnected the truck from the trailer, parked the tractor next to the'' wagon''.. Said a prayer, a tribute, to those that I've known and have fallen .

REALLY!!

January 29, 2014, 04:03:47 PM
Reply #139

NoSuperSlabs

Supporting Member

Much like the wagon ,horse drawn, with empty boots in the stirrups. A tribute to those that have fallen.....I disconnected the truck from the trailer, parked the tractor next to the'' wagon''.. Said a prayer, a tribute, to those that I've known and have fallen .

It is always good to pause and remember.
Two Lane Highway

January 30, 2014, 09:05:04 AM
Reply #140

rocket

just did some post driving running around.......I wont be conscious for long....

REALLY!!

February 02, 2014, 08:09:17 PM
Reply #141

rocket

Scored an entertainment console this weekend......an getting a hand me down tv as well for the man cave. Both free!.....so far the cave cost me 100 bucks.........tunes by a bose wave radio......tv will be local broadcasting....but what the hell....who needs cable in a cave anywho........was gonna ride today but the rain got in the way............looks like fun times for the next few weeks ....s'pecially if ya drive a truck for a living....

REALLY!!

February 04, 2014, 01:46:58 AM
Reply #142

rocket

Hmmm, snowed in again, and my thread wasn't stickied yet......think the lord is trying too tell me something......... :o

REALLY!!

February 04, 2014, 06:57:33 AM
Reply #143

HDBitchin

Administrator
Hmmm, snowed in again, and my thread wasn't stickied yet......think the lord is trying too tell me something......... :o

Thread is now a Sticky thread.  ;)

February 04, 2014, 07:07:56 AM
Reply #144

rocket

Thread is now a Sticky thread.  ;)
I better step up an represent.
 This is a thread for all comers....too stop by ,have a cup, and unwind from anything that got you wound up in the first place. Just a line or two about what your up too,or your dreams, ambitions....hell a good youtube video is always welcome......Enjoy the sticky, and don't get any on you!!

Thanks tank.....

REALLY!!

February 04, 2014, 08:35:19 AM
Reply #145

HDBitchin

Administrator
Drinking coffee with a little hazelnut this morning.  ;D

February 04, 2014, 12:03:26 PM
Reply #146

rocket

just came back from the bar .........I didn't win the suare deal they had on the superbowl.....So I drank a piece and said good day to the fair maiden tending bar.......gonna sit a spell and drive like a maniac in the snow fall tonight.....Thank god, ....cuz I'm the best driver this side of the pecos!!

REALLY!!

February 04, 2014, 02:17:20 PM
Reply #147

WantMore

Supporting Member
I hope you were drinking coffee at the bar or that snow is gonna present a challenge even to the best driver on your side of the Pecos.
Smoke em if you got em

February 05, 2014, 12:36:27 AM
Reply #148

rocket

I hope you were drinking coffee at the bar or that snow is gonna present a challenge even to the best driver on your side of the Pecos.
didn't matter.....I wasn't called in......lucky me.... :-\

REALLY!!

February 05, 2014, 02:23:42 PM
Reply #149

HDBitchin

Administrator
Here is an off the wall statistic for the HDBitchin Coffee House... The count as of today of banned Spam accounts is 264. Man these guys are persistent little buggers.  >:D

That number (264) is just the ones that got registered (and were then put on hold for further validation) and when the accounts were later checked more thoroughly by manual means they failed the test. It is not counting the hundreds of other attempts that get automatically thrown out when their email and/or IP address gets checked against a Spam Database and the forum software kicks em to the ground before they can even register.  ;D

Man these guys need to get a life.  ::)

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2019 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer