January 20, 2021, 03:23:21 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1293575 times)

rocket and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

November 14, 2020, 07:57:01 AM
Reply #10620

HDBitchin

Administrator
well I'm up , after a spirited dream state.......oddly it wasn't a dream about women...... &{
Cars and motorcycles? Tools?
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

November 14, 2020, 10:48:22 AM
Reply #10621

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
well I'm up , after a spirited dream state.......oddly it wasn't a dream about women...... &{

Must have been about motorcycles...   £~¥
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG

November 14, 2020, 03:43:49 PM
Reply #10622

rocket

Cars and motorcycles? Tools?
truck driving believe it or not......
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

November 15, 2020, 07:43:11 AM
Reply #10623

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders!
HDBitchin aka Tank
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

November 15, 2020, 07:57:12 AM
Reply #10624

mqqn

Global Moderator
Good morning, Riders!!

Well I was up early again this morning - was going to get the putt out for a nice little ride - the day was supposed to be cloudy but upper 60s.
As I was getting ready the sky opened up and a completely unexpected heavy rain hit for 5 minutes. It was not forecast.

Oh well - I'll wait a bit and go cut down some more bushes then perhaps later I can get out the bike for a ride.

best

mqqn

November 15, 2020, 08:47:43 AM
Reply #10625

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Good morning, troops.  Cousin Bob and I are taking a roundabout ride up to Rock Springs for pie and coffee.  Should be a good day for it.

November 15, 2020, 08:59:34 AM
Reply #10626

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Good morning, troops.  Cousin Bob and I are taking a roundabout ride up to Rock Springs for pie and coffee.  Should be a good day for it.
Give me some notice and maybe I can meet up

November 15, 2020, 11:42:27 AM
Reply #10627

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Hi, Guy.  Sorry I got this late.  We ended up going east.  Having coffee at a city park in Globe.  I will definitely keep you in mind when we head that way again.  Also thinking about the back way up through Yarnell.  Maybe we can twist Larry's arm to have him join us.  🤞

November 15, 2020, 04:45:38 PM
Reply #10628

rocket

day went by ok....realized I sent a shipment to the wrong buyer.......I hope he fixes my screw up.....otherwise I'm out 50 bucks....or a proof coin....one or the other.

REALLY!!

November 15, 2020, 09:49:00 PM
Reply #10629

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Hi, Guy.  Sorry I got this late.  We ended up going east.  Having coffee at a city park in Globe.  I will definitely keep you in mind when we head that way again.  Also thinking about the back way up through Yarnell.  Maybe we can twist Larry's arm to have him join us.  🤞
There's a new place in Yarnell-Gilligans. Its got a great outdoor patio

November 16, 2020, 06:45:49 AM
Reply #10630

HDBitchin

Administrator
Hello riders and hello Monday!
HDBitchin aka Tank

November 16, 2020, 08:53:54 AM
Reply #10631

maniacmac

Global Moderator
They add a day to the calendar every four years to correct it and after all these years are you sure that one day fixed it exactly to the minute? This brings me to my question for you, are you sure it's Monday?  Good morning

November 16, 2020, 12:26:14 PM
Reply #10632

HDBitchin

Administrator
They add a day to the calendar every four years to correct it and after all these years are you sure that one day fixed it exactly to the minute? This brings me to my question for you, are you sure it's Monday?  Good morning
Yes I checked with a local authority, my neighbor who was leaving for work this morning at 6:15 when I went out to walk the dog.
HDBitchin aka Tank

Like Like x 1 View List

November 16, 2020, 05:35:12 PM
Reply #10633

rocket

Dinner done how's Arizona to night.?

REALLY!!

November 16, 2020, 06:38:23 PM
Reply #10634

HDBitchin

Administrator
Dinner done how's Arizona to night.?
We are doing good. It got to 91 degrees today. Sun has set and we have a nice evening ahead of us.
HDBitchin aka Tank

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer