November 27, 2020, 01:13:36 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1264114 times)

October 21, 2020, 08:05:13 PM
Reply #10500

bc45

Global Moderator
Good evening
Like Like x 1 View List

October 21, 2020, 08:06:28 PM
Reply #10501

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good evening Bob and everyone else!
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

October 21, 2020, 08:07:16 PM
Reply #10502

bc45

Global Moderator
@HDBitchin  Congrasts on the new pup
Like Like x 1 View List

October 22, 2020, 06:56:18 AM
Reply #10503

HDBitchin

Administrator
@HDBitchin  Congrasts on the new pup
@bc45 and @mqqn I posted some pictures of the new pup here...

A dog is man’s best friend

Good morning riders!
HDBitchin aka Tank
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

Like Like x 1 View List

October 22, 2020, 12:56:38 PM
Reply #10504

HDBitchin

Administrator
The remodeling of the upstairs is coming along. They have finished the new shower in the master bathroom. Just some grout to completely finish it. The custom glass for the shower has now been measured and is on order. The upstairs areas that won’t be carpeted (bathrooms and hallway) are being tiled this week. The bedrooms will get carpet done next week. A 4 week project when it is completed.
HDBitchin aka Tank

October 23, 2020, 06:44:58 AM
Reply #10505

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders! It is Friday today for those of you who follow the work week. TGIF!

Just finished walking the grandpups and our dog. Having coffee and a bagel now.

Have a great day!
HDBitchin aka Tank

October 23, 2020, 08:50:28 AM
Reply #10506

mqqn

Global Moderator
Good Morning Folks!

It has been a nice weather week here, but of course at 2pm on Friday we are 59% likely tro have a thunderstorm.

@HDBitchin - I informed my manager this morning of my intent to retire on March 1 - it was funny - she was in central illinois and they are having some weather up there - right after I told her of my intent there was a huge clap of thunder.....haha - seriously.

Anyway - I am giving them plenty of notice and she thanked me for that. I might change my mind later but at least she can plan for it. I really wanted Feb 1 as the date - but with the remaining vacation I have this year and the 25 days I pick up in Jan, I would only have a month of work days left....

best

mqqn

October 23, 2020, 09:09:06 AM
Reply #10507

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good Morning Folks!

It has been a nice weather week here, but of course at 2pm on Friday we are 59% likely tro have a thunderstorm.

@HDBitchin - I informed my manager this morning of my intent to retire on March 1 - it was funny - she was in central illinois and they are having some weather up there - right after I told her of my intent there was a huge clap of thunder.....haha - seriously.

Anyway - I am giving them plenty of notice and she thanked me for that. I might change my mind later but at least she can plan for it. I really wanted Feb 1 as the date - but with the remaining vacation I have this year and the 25 days I pick up in Jan, I would only have a month of work days left....

best

mqqn
Mother Nature has spoken!
HDBitchin aka Tank

Funny Funny x 1 View List

October 23, 2020, 01:10:29 PM
Reply #10508

HDBitchin

Administrator
Just went for a 31 mile ride. Had to get out and away from the remodeling going on in the house. The ride was good for the soul.
HDBitchin aka Tank

Like Like x 1 View List

October 23, 2020, 01:29:20 PM
Reply #10509

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Congrats on getting the scoot fixed and (literally) back on the road.  👍
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG
Like Like x 1 View List

October 23, 2020, 05:19:04 PM
Reply #10510

rocket

vacay starts now....golf tourny tomorrow, shed clean out all week and car wheel change over (twice a year), thats whats planned......
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

October 23, 2020, 06:11:26 PM
Reply #10511

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Just went for a 31 mile ride. Had to get out and away from the remodeling going on in the house. The ride was good for the soul.
Next time you feel the need to ride call and we can meet for coffee somewhere

October 23, 2020, 06:54:43 PM
Reply #10512

HDBitchin

Administrator
Next time you feel the need to ride call and we can meet for coffee somewhere
I will do that.
HDBitchin aka Tank

October 23, 2020, 06:58:17 PM
Reply #10513

rocket

pert near rack time.....next month will be a year sober......don't miss the hangovers.......
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

October 23, 2020, 07:21:41 PM
Reply #10514

HDBitchin

Administrator
pert near rack time.....next month will be a year sober......don't miss the hangovers.......
Congratulations on the upcoming year of sobriety!
HDBitchin aka Tank

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2020 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer