November 27, 2020, 01:50:56 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: HDBitchin coffee house  (Read 1264123 times)

October 10, 2020, 05:55:28 AM
Reply #10455

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders! My local news is saying that today is National Motorcycle Ride Day. If you need an excuse to ride today you just got one!
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

October 10, 2020, 04:05:03 PM
Reply #10456

rocket

early am ride tomorrow...be a bit chilly
ain't much to it  ''live to ride, ride to live.''

REALLY!!

October 11, 2020, 06:48:47 AM
Reply #10457

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Good morning riders! My local news is saying that today is National Motorcycle Ride Day. If you need an excuse to ride today you just got one!

Well, I missed it.  We signed papers on our new house then went to the daughter's place for our grandson's birthday party.  However, Bobosoftail and I will be out for a spin this morning.  After coffee of course.
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG

October 11, 2020, 06:51:22 AM
Reply #10458

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good Sunday morning riders!
HDBitchin aka Tank
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

October 11, 2020, 06:53:38 AM
Reply #10459

HDBitchin

Administrator
Well, I missed it.  We signed papers on our new house then went to the daughter's place for our grandson's birthday party.  However, Bobosoftail and I will be out for a spin this morning.  After coffee of course.
Congratulations on the new house!

And happy birthday to the grandson!
HDBitchin aka Tank

October 11, 2020, 01:57:24 PM
Reply #10460

rocket

This time I brought the wife........3 pc American Silver Eagle set 2006, a roll of silver quarters' (3 0f them 1964 ).......and 2 indian heads (2, 1908's ) + a penny proof and a nickle proof all for 340.00......and a free mag (10.00 retail).....So far I  have amassed well over 40 ase's (with more coming) over 200 wheat pennies, a dozen indian heads  40 silver quarters and a few government sets.....(1961 & 62).........I'm 3,000.00 dollars owed to paypal.....now the selling begins....spring of 2021.

REALLY!!

October 12, 2020, 07:24:34 AM
Reply #10461

HDBitchin

Administrator
How is everyone doing on this fine Monday?
HDBitchin aka Tank

October 12, 2020, 08:24:47 AM
Reply #10462

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Good morning Larry and everyone.  Doing ok here.  Prepping for the move this weekend.  @triketails  and I rode up to Payson yesterday.  About 160 miles round trip.  Nice weather (finally) and traffic behaved itself.  The LTD seemed to enjoy stretching it's legs after being stored in Bob's garage during our homelessness.
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG
Like Like x 3 View List

October 13, 2020, 05:31:26 AM
Reply #10463

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning my riding friends! Have a great Tuesday!

Coffee is ready in the Mountain Time Zone.
HDBitchin aka Tank

October 13, 2020, 07:33:56 AM
Reply #10464

mqqn

Global Moderator
Q
Good morning, Gents!

Glad to hear you are getting back into a home, @Rider Ron -

My wife's sister and niece are visiting from up north but leaving today. This was the weekend when the Jack Daniel's International BBQ would normally be held. They did have some things open in Lynchburg - we were able to get into the Squire House. They were giving out commemorative bungs with a Squire logo on one side and "No Smoke BBQ - 10-10-2020" on the back.
At least they have a sense of humor.
I smoked a pork butt and took it to a gathering of friends that visited for the weekend.
Yesterday and today I have an insulation crew in the attic spray-foaming the rafters which should help out with AC and heating costs.
It is supposed to be really nice here today - started out around 50 and will get up to 71 this afternoon. Perfect.

best

mqqn

October 13, 2020, 04:55:26 PM
Reply #10465

rocket

I sent 3 1964 quarters to be graded and mint error checked.......could be a couple grand or I'm out a few hundred.....won't know til thanksgiving .......

REALLY!!

October 13, 2020, 04:57:25 PM
Reply #10466

HDBitchin

Administrator
I sent 3 1964 quarters to be graded and mint error checked.......could be a couple grand or I'm out a few hundred.....won't know til thanksgiving .......
Hope it works in your favor and it is a great Thanksgiving!
HDBitchin aka Tank

October 13, 2020, 05:54:24 PM
Reply #10467

rocket

tanks tank.... ^-^

REALLY!!
Like Like x 1 View List

October 13, 2020, 07:31:58 PM
Reply #10468

rocket

rack time for me....later

REALLY!!

October 14, 2020, 07:41:22 AM
Reply #10469

HDBitchin

Administrator
Good morning riders!

A bit late for my morning check-in. The home firewall did an update last night at 2:15 AM and this morning the internet was not connecting well on many of my home devices. Since the firewall controls my DHCP allocations I finally decided to reboot all the security cameras, weather station, phones, tablets and computers that were left running overnight. That solved things and we are working again.
HDBitchin aka Tank

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2020 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer