August 06, 2020, 03:11:37 AM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Bucket List Trip  (Read 4025 times)

December 16, 2019, 08:51:17 PM
Reply #15

bc45

Global Moderator
My Bucket list trip would be to rent a Bike and ride Ireland then ride through Scotland.
Like Like x 2 View List

December 19, 2019, 10:12:37 PM
Reply #16

IBE

man when you get ready to go let me know. sounds like a great trip
IS IT UNDER A HUNDRED DOLLARS NO ITS A TEE SHIRT MADE IN CHINA

July 31, 2020, 05:54:50 PM
Reply #17

mqqn

Global Moderator
Hey, Anyone want to do the Deal's Gap otherwise known as Tail of the Dragon, I am down.  It a great 11.3 miles of 318 turns. Check out the video..

Normally, the Goldwing guys will let the fast fellows by..... (JK - been there done that - good run through) -

I have done so many rides - but I will say - the best ride of my life - and I have done this a few times - is from Calgary through to Vancouver and then to the ferry - not that Vancouver Island is all that - but the ride to the ferry is spectacular.

The Canadian Rockies are the ride to end all rides - in my opinion.

I have ridden a motorcycle in every state and "most" provinces. Just my opinion.

Lake Louise is a pocket of heaven - I intend to take Maggie there in the next couple of years.

http://www.iammoon.com/albums/tbme/slides/DSC07323.html

Enjoy this slide-show if you want - I have spent three birthdays in Lake Louise on cycle trips....

best

mqqn

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2020 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer