April 14, 2021, 12:24:01 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Too Broke For Sturgis 2021 (Whheeee!!)  (Read 978 times)

March 23, 2021, 05:32:52 PM
Reply #15

Princess Bueller

8) I will have more luggage room than he will since i'm bringing the truck... and we have more room on the mantle...just sayin'.....
The best memories begin with the most crazy ideas...

March 24, 2021, 09:12:55 AM
Reply #16

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
I have been commissioned to make this year's trophies for Too Broke For Sturgis again. Here's a sneak preview of the best lady bike trophy. I still have to clearcoat all the trophies. I have a paint job coming up and I will clearcoat all of them then.

Very nice work.  👍
USArmy War College '68-70, AMA, IB 1K, 2015 SR Run For The Wall FNG

March 24, 2021, 09:53:22 AM
Reply #17

HDBitchin

Administrator
Tank - have you decided yet if you are bringing the awning? I have a portable fire pit in the truck this year, no lack of fire due to wind this time!
Awning?
HDBitchin aka Tank
AMA Member- Click Here to Join
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

March 24, 2021, 07:14:12 PM
Reply #18

Princess Bueller

I thought the white pop up tent canopy we hung the HD Bitchin sign on was one you had brought to the party? Maybe my memory is faulty..I'm four years older now.  8)

March 24, 2021, 07:18:06 PM
Reply #19

HDBitchin

Administrator
I thought the white pop up tent canopy we hung the HD Bitchin sign on was one you had brought to the party? Maybe my memory is faulty..I'm four years older now.  8)
No that wasn’t mine. I will bring the HDBitchin sign.
HDBitchin aka Tank
When shopping for anything look for Made in the USA and save American jobs and families

March 24, 2021, 10:31:21 PM
Reply #20

maniacmac

Global Moderator
So now you are 32 years old?

March 25, 2021, 08:41:04 PM
Reply #21

Princess Bueller

Sheesh, Mac....didn't your mom ever tell you it's impolite to ask someone's age?  :-[       
As a loyal subject, you can make it up to me with coffee or bubbly or any other appropriate tributes....

March 25, 2021, 08:52:58 PM
Reply #22

Princess Bueller

No that wasn’t mine. I will bring the HDBitchin sign.

I was sure you had brought it!!  I'll work on bringing one, but maybe we won't need it if we have "our usual" spot-it was pretty shady. We have time to decide still, and I have room in the truck - unless Ferrous decides to bring more implements of destruction. You know how he likes a big party.  The official portable fire pit arrived - we are going to test it out with some adult beverages just to make sure it's worthy.

So now you are 32 years old?

Tributes....Alms....offerings...tithes...reparations... you get the idea. 

Like Like x 1 View List

March 31, 2021, 07:59:02 AM
Reply #23

HDBitchin

Administrator
@maniacmac

With all the innovative ideas that you come up with to make motorcycle part trophies I thought you would appreciate this piece of art.

The meat grinder...
HDBitchin aka Tank

Like Like x 2 Funny Funny x 1 View List

March 31, 2021, 08:05:42 AM
Reply #24

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Ha ha.

March 31, 2021, 06:31:25 PM
Reply #25

maniacmac

Global Moderator
@maniacmac

With all the innovative ideas that you come up with to make motorcycle part trophies I thought you would appreciate this piece of art.

The meat grinder...
Thats cool
Like Like x 1 View List

April 10, 2021, 07:45:45 AM
Reply #26

HDBitchin

Administrator
Some more tool art inspiration for @maniacmac

HDBitchin aka Tank

April 10, 2021, 08:17:36 AM
Reply #27

Rider Ron

Supporting Member
Wow!

April 10, 2021, 09:41:50 AM
Reply #28

maniacmac

Global Moderator
Some more tool art inspiration for @maniacmac
  Cool I might do something like this next year, all the trophies are done for this year's event. I'll post pictures after the event June 10th-12th
Like Like x 3 View List

Links

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer