January 15, 2021, 08:17:51 PM
HDBitchin, a Harley Davidson Forum
Cookie Settings

Author Topic: Panhead façon Puzzle  (Read 454 times)

January 13, 2021, 01:25:57 AM
Reply #30

panhead51

The explanations that I am going to provide are binding on me but they are true.
I don't know if my project has interested a lot of people.
I started, 8 years ago, where you saw the workshop, I worked in another department and I had the right to use the workshop.This time is over and if you watch the video , you will see that I work in my basement.
Being disappointed, I had found another better paid job but back worries, they did not keep me.
I came back to my old job (lost wages, of course) but in a different place. This leads to additional costs and I sell my house to be closer to my new job.
All this to say that the project stops in 2021, unless a miracle happens.
Asking for help is never easy, I tried to make myself known but I did not get the help discount, maybe some people imagine that I am looking to get rich.
I'm not doing this just to be able to continue this project which is close to my heart.
If no solution is found, my project will remain in the boxes at the back of my garage.
I always say, there are things more serious and more important than my project.
I am not on any social network, if you want to help me, let me know on your networks, it would warm my heart.
If my message annoys the forum that it be deleted and my account with it.
I did not come to advertise but just to say that from now on, I could no longer post a message on my project because I no longer have the financial means.
I wanted to tell you simply.
I don't expect anything from life.
Looking forward to reading you.
Fred.

January 13, 2021, 12:45:50 PM
Reply #31

panhead51

I gave you a taste of my work.
If you are interested in this, I have posted my work on the internet, if you type the magic words in Google, you will find my universe.
It's easy to find.

January 13, 2021, 03:18:49 PM
Reply #32

panhead51

I'll give you a hint:
If I tell you about the title of the topic I created.
It doesn't inspire you.

January 14, 2021, 12:02:02 AM
Reply #33

panhead51

You had to type in Google:
Panhead facon  Puzzle way and you come across my blog.

The Harley-Davidson names and logos are Trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson, Inc. This site is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. There is no affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, made by their use.
All artwork in the HDBitchin logos including "Popeye" our Harley riding and forum surfing mascot is artwork that is © of HDBitchin
© HDBitchin, a HD Forum 2013 - 2021 All rights reserved.

HDBitchin is a web property of Tank Oils, an Independent AMSOIL Dealer